Follow

Minutemen

Team » Minutemen appears in 42 issues.

The enformers of the Trust who were responsible for policing all thirteen families. Their role was to maintain the status quo. Acting as judge, jury and executioner, they settled disputes in blood.

The Minutemen, toughest to weakest.

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I came up with a list of the minutemen in order from deadliest to least deadliest. This list is based of character interactions, dialogue, and cool action scenes. But it should be noted before I start, each minuteman is a tuff fighter and better than most no powered people in combat.

1. Wylie Times: multiple times stated as the deadliest minute man, the best shot, a skilled leader, and one of the most intelligent of the group.
    2. Victor Ray: I would say Vic is the most efficient, maybe even dangerous of them. He is highly intelligent, a very accurate shot, a dirty fighter, and never lets his emotions get the best of him, unlike every other character in the series.
    3. Jack Daw: Lono himself said Jack could take any one of the other minutemen in a confrontation. While we don't see him use guns or kill as often as the others, he is an amazing hand to hand fighter, the physically strongest of the group, and takes punishment as good as he gives.
    4. Lono: I was originally going to put him higher on the list because he is debatably the most well rounded minuteman( as good in a fight as Jack, a great shot, a cunning manipulator) has a threshold for pain that's near superhuman, comes back from death more often than batman, and is fuck nut crazy, but I realized Lono has a major flaw that keeps him from being the best. He goes out of his way to make his job harder, fighting everyone and avoiding no one, keeping him from being truly better than those higher on the list.
    5. Cole Burns: A competent marksmen, fighter, assassin, and leader, Cole is very skilled, but he's not better than any of the others higher on the list.
    6.Milo Garret : We just didn't get to see much of Milo compared to the others, but before is reawakening he was a good marksman and a great fist fighter.
    7. Remi Rome: Remi is almost as good a shot as Wylie and very capable in a physical fight, but he is churlish , reckless and brash. All his injuries in the series could have been avoided if he'd used caution, and a even though he killed all his enemies, he failed to kill the same target twice( something none of the others did) .

I did not use Loop Hughes or Dizzy because they were never made official minutemen by the Trust.( Granted, their both awesome and Dizzy was made one by Graves, then warlord again, I just wanted to focus on the originals.)

So, do you agree? Disagree?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.