darkdetective27's Millennium Edition: All Star Comics 8 #1 review

Avatar image for darkdetective27

A great introduction to Wonder Woman

This was the first Wonder Woman comic I ever read. I decided to go back and read it to see if it still held up after multiple readings and it did. This is the beginning of Wonder Woman's original origin story. It opens up with Steve Trevor crash landing on Paradise Island and we are given an introduction to what it is like on the island. This comic does a great job of setting up her world and some of the important characters in her life and what Amazon culture is like. The comic also has some great art. It is very classic and bright and pretty good for the time. I would recomend this comic to anyone who wants to know more about Wonder Woman or a fan who hasnt read any of her Golden Age stories.