Follow

Miles Morales

Character » Miles Morales appears in 1193 issues.

Originally created in the Ultimate Universe, this version of Spider-Man is a 16 year old kid named Miles Morales from Brooklyn who takes on the Spider-Man identity after Peter Parker's death. Miles discovers spider powers of his own after he was bitten by a spider 11 months before Peter's death, and uses these powers to be the best superhero he can be. Currently, Miles lives in the main Marvel Universe and is a member of the Champions.

The Fate of the Ultimate Universe Revealed [Updated]

• 171 results
    Avatar image for spacemanspiff85
    spacemanspiff85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Someone at Marvel must really love Ultimate Kitty Pryde. I'd think it'd be weird for her, going from being the leader of the X-Men and basically a head of state to what looks like a more street level team.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

I am liking this roster... Like, a lot!

Is it weird that former and long-time Peter Parker girlfriend (Kitty Pryde) is going to be hanging around present Peter Parker, female clone (Jessica Drew/Black Widow)?

Jessica would have memory of "her" time dating Kitty... Wouldn't she?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I am really excited about this....I love how different the Ultimate Universe is now to the point that there really are no similarities between it and the 616 at all

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this will make for an interesting read, but I can't help but look at it from the viewpoint of a typical person in the Ultimate U and giggle. Your preeminent super-team, the one meant to protect you from aliens and mad dictators and whatnot, just went from a war hero, a living god, and a technical mastermind, to the cast of Pretty Little Liars. I'd be like "F*** this, I'm outta here. I'm moving to Paraguay or some s***."

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this will make for an interesting read, but I can't help but look at it from the viewpoint of a typical person in the Ultimate U and giggle. Your preeminent super-team, the one meant to protect you from aliens and mad dictators and whatnot, just went from a war hero, a living god, and a technical mastermind, to the cast of Pretty Little Liars. I'd be like "F*** this, I'm outta here. I'm moving to Paraguay or some s***."

Considering the fact that Europe is gone, NYC was hit by a huge flood and DC was destroyed, I think I too would be like, "Can't we get some military guys in here... Or at least someone who is at least 20 years old?"

zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

BENDIS + MARQUEZ = AMAZING

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparty_dbq said:

Considering the fact that Europe is gone, NYC was hit by a huge flood and DC was destroyed, I think I too would be like, "Can't we get some military guys in here... Or at least someone who is at least 20 years old?"

The All New Ultimates aren't a state run team anymore, the FF is taking over that.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RisingBean

I can say if Ultimate Captain America is dead it'll be strike 3 and I'm out of reading Ultimate Marvel.

Wolverine and Spider-man were strikes one and two.

It's ok, It's not like DC, Valiant and other independent publishers won't take my money.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e870e328354a
    deactivated-5e870e328354a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is freaking awesome!!

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
    TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

For a second, i thought this was a very big joke.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Machine Man!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
    DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These all look pretty awesome. And they don't mention who is under the iron man suit so it could be someone besides tony... although I like tony I'm personally crossing my fingers for Reed. But he was a great villain and if they go that route again I won't mind.

I love ultimate miles but I still have my fingers crossed that Pete will come back somehow as Scarlet Spider or something. I want to see more MJ, Torch, and Gwen.

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yesss cant wait though i hope ultimate x-men doesnt die out

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@sandman_ said:

You had one job Galactus, one job...

hahahaha

Mr_Athrilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mr_Athrilla

@laflux said:

@cadencev2. What do you think? Personally I would have preferred for their not to be a retcon, but I can't deny that I am very pleased the ultimate universe is going to carry on :)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ultimate-universe-isn-t-over-marvel-announces-rela-1527388/#23

Im slightly angry. I want to know right now if my second Favorite character is dead. Ultimate Cap.

My favorite Ultimate Characters so far.

• Ultimate Goblin (Dead)
    • Ultimate Doc Ock (Dead)
    • Ultimate Peter Parker (Dead)
    • Ultimate Wolverine (Dead)
    • Ultimate Thor (Dead, then Resurrected, now maybe Dead)
    • Ultimate Captain America (Dead, then Resurrected, now maybe Dead)
    • Ultimate Miles (Alive)
    • Ultimate Invisible Woman (Alive)
    • Ultimate Reed (Alive)

As seen, Im quickly losing my favorite characters in this crap!

I don't think Ultimate Goblin is dead. He was smiling after Perter crushed him with a truck.They are probably gonna have him fight Miles in an upcoming story arc as a rite of passage.

ComicKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Why call them Ultimate Power Pack in Ultimate spiderman if they were going to change the teams name? Also is Kitty still Shroud?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@laflux said:

@cadencev2. What do you think? Personally I would have preferred for their not to be a retcon, but I can't deny that I am very pleased the ultimate universe is going to carry on :)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ultimate-universe-isn-t-over-marvel-announces-rela-1527388/#23

Im slightly angry. I want to know right now if my second Favorite character is dead. Ultimate Cap.

• Ultimate Goblin (Dead)
    • Ultimate Miles (Alive)
    • Ultimate Reed (Alive)

I don't think Ultimate Goblin is dead. He was smiling after Perter crushed him with a truck.They are probably gonna have him fight Miles in an upcoming story arc as a rite of passage.

I hope so, that BE SWEET!

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This actually makes me sick, how much further could the ultimate universe fall? No one at marvel gets what the ultimate universe was about anymore, not even bendis. it should of been killed off.

I know they officially ran out when they did Cliche driven Spidermen (the fact the latest issue of Ultimates last stand pulled the same nonsense was even more annoying)

I Guess The Ultimates 1 & 2 should now be treated as completely self contained, because there is no way those characters are same character we've got now

Its pretty ironic that Mark Millars and Bryan Hitchs Ultimates run is the most influential comic on marvel current universe and film series, yet in the ultimate universe the idea of flawed heroes, politics vs ethics and realist are forgotten in favour of punching a giant purple guy with a silly hat who speaks english.

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justin_blank: Bryan Hitch actually wrote and drew a few issues of a Ultimate Captain America mini series, where (at least from the art work) he's fighting terrorists in the middle east with Shield and US army (Very Ultimates 2 style), but Marvel said no because it suit the new tone of the ultimate universe. he posted a few pictures of it last year when he left marvel.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Ultimate Universe needed this in my opinion.

This is great. And I love that Ultimate FF.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

THIS IS EXCITING!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Pokergeist

@risingbean said:

I can say if Ultimate Captain America is dead it'll be strike 3 and I'm out of reading Ultimate Marvel.

Wolverine and Spider-man were strikes one and two.

It's ok, It's not like DC, Valiant and other independent publishers won't take my money.

I kinda agree.

@sora_thekey said:

I am liking this roster... Like, a lot!

Is it weird that former and long-time Peter Parker girlfriend (Kitty Pryde) is going to be hanging around present Peter Parker, female clone (Jessica Drew/Black Widow)?

Jessica would have memory of "her" time dating Kitty... Wouldn't she?

Kitty and Jessica already had a total freak out during Ultimantum when they first met, because Jessica had all of Peters memories.

No Caption Provided

It was awkward.

QuantumVertex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Amazing News! So what are we getting a Ultimate Howling Commandos and Some sort of new Ultimate X book? The X characters have kind of run dry lately. I love to see the launch of an Ultimate Marvel Now....book that just covers different Ultimate characters opposed to having one focal character! Ultimate Avengers would be a dope one as well. A total of 5 Ultimate Marvel books would be great! They have two Miles Morales books coming so i'm a happy camper his group of Ultimates are very dope!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By danhimself

@mr_athrilla said:

@cadencev2 said:

@laflux said:

• Ultimate Goblin (Dead)
    • Ultimate Miles (Alive)
    • Ultimate Reed (Alive)

I hope so, that BE SWEET!

plus Bendis says that Miles will be meeting Norman at some point...he claimed issue 200 which if our math is right should be the issue right after Cataclysm

Avatar image for thenexusrebound
    thenexusrebound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had been saying the Ultimate U wasn't over with. I am excited for these new changes. I love that the Ultimates have embraced more females, plus keeping strong minority characters. Can't wait for April.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yeah, the Ultimate U. is my mainstream. It's what got me into reading comics as an adult. I love the early stuff (Pre Ultimatum) I have rolled with the punches since (Wolverine and Pete dying, Doom being a loser while Reed is the big bad) But I'm coming close to thinking it's time to put the Ultimate U. back on the shelf and move on.

@mr_athrilla: So Pete died for nothing if Norman returns. Way to rub in the disrepect of Pete by Bendis. Bendis can claim he loves Pete so much, but action trumps talk.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Glad it's not ending. Gonna miss some characters though

Protoflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yah I just saw that in the new update. I'm pretty psyched i'll read that too

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I'd like to point out that Dagger looks EXACTLY like my ex-girlfriend on that cover

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All-New Ultimates looks like an interesting team. Never read any Ultimate comics, so this rebranding might get me into it. Though the 616 universe already has me adding 4 more series to my pull list!

M1cAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By M1cAL

don't know how i didn't see this coming. nevertheless, nasty!! i think its a really good idea having a younger ultimates team running things now. & with my man Miles leading it...what?? there's so many possibilities for this group, makes me excited!!

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

....but it would have been so nice to see them loose...

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#84  Edited By Rixec

@laflux said:

• Ultimate Goblin (Dead)
    • Ultimate Miles (Alive)
    • Ultimate Reed (Alive)

You do know Bendis said Miles would meet Norman Osborn, right?

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Sweet, Miles is having his own ongoing. I like the second Ultimates cover looks cool. I think I'll be picking up all these books. I notice no sign of the X-Men anywhere. Maybe the others will show up in Ultimates. Or that book will be launched at a later date. Who knows.

airbound_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#86  Edited By airbound_dude

All New Ultimates is like Young Avengers while the log guards of The Ultimates will be the Ultimate FF. Ultimate Cap, Ultimate Thor, Ultimate Hawkeye and Monica Chang may not survive the Cataclysm the way I see it. Will be interesting how Kitty will react to the new Spider Man. And it will be interesting if Ultimate Reed Richards makes it and see his role expanded as a behind the scenes for the Ultimate FF.

gettsy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By gettsy99

Didn't they kill Cap like a dozen times already? Can't you pick someone else? Sorry just a Cap fan.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish DC had an Ultimate universe of its own.

cobra88king8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#89  Edited By cobra88king8

@jonny_anonymous: but the point of the ultimate universe is to give us alt takes on their 616 counterparts. Hell the entirety of the Avengers squad just got introduced and is getting killed off already with almost no character development. I want to know about Ultimate Hercules and Ultimate Danny Ketch but instead they're being wiped out

gettsy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gettsy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimste DC would be cool maybe Hal Jordan could really use the ring instead of making giant baseball gloves lol

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yeah, the Ultimate U. is my mainstream. It's what got me into reading comics as an adult. I love the early stuff (Pre Ultimatum) I have rolled with the punches since (Wolverine and Pete dying, Doom being a loser while Reed is the big bad) But I'm coming close to thinking it's time to put the Ultimate U. back on the shelf and move on.

@mr_athrilla: So Pete died for nothing if Norman returns. Way to rub in the disrepect of Pete by Bendis. Bendis can claim he loves Pete so much, but action trumps talk.

Co Signed.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By micah007123

Darn, they should at least have one more book maybe Ultimate Howling Commandos?

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Ultimate FF. Other then that I don't see anything I would like.

Also where the hell is Ultimate Hawkeye (Man I hope they don't kill him off.)

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

all new ultimates!! but kitty needs a codename like for reals. will read the other books as well but really SUPER excited for all new ultimates. wanted them to be a team and wishes come true!
    also...give kitty a code name, shadowcat perchance...

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@gothamred: the team never had a name. they just fought together

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am excited for all three!

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gettsy99 said:

Ultimste DC would be cool maybe Hal Jordan could really use the ring instead of making giant baseball gloves lol

Wizard Magazine already Ultimized the DCU.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Pretty awesome, eh? :D

Just google "wizard ultimate justice league" for more pictures and even some comic book pitches.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

God I love Marvel. They really do make it new reader friendly but of course hardcore fans that feel proprietary for the franchises they love get angry sometimes.

I'm glad this happened change means something to the Ultimate Universe.

@sandman_ said:

You had one job Galactus, one job...

Funny.

Im guessing this jumps in years later since miles looks like he's in his teens

IIRC Miles was 13 when he got bit but yeah he does look older.

(+)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.