Follow

Miles Morales

Character » Miles Morales appears in 1193 issues.

Originally created in the Ultimate Universe, this version of Spider-Man is a 16 year old kid named Miles Morales from Brooklyn who takes on the Spider-Man identity after Peter Parker's death. Miles discovers spider powers of his own after he was bitten by a spider 11 months before Peter's death, and uses these powers to be the best superhero he can be. Currently, Miles lives in the main Marvel Universe and is a member of the Champions.

Miles Morales game: what do u think?

GODs1stGIFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GODs1stGIFT

I feel like miles should get a game himself. theres a rumor about beenox releasing a spidey game next yr and why not do something that hasnt been done because everyone knows about Peter Parker, but not soo much about Miles.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Nah I dislike the Ultimate universe. Have mod's and alternate costumes or maybe even a cross over a la shattered dimensions yes but a stand alone game? Nah. I don't think they'd ever get the funding for an Ultimate Spider-man game with Miles due to lack of interest anyway.

If Beenox are releasing a Spider-man game they should do one thats different from the others in real ways not just the character. Spider-man 2099 game with free-roam would be so bada$$!! And different from any other SM game.

I think this should probably be in the Miles Morales forum as well.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I actually would mind them doing something similar to what's happening in Spider-Men where in the game the mainstream Spider-Man gets transported to the Ultimate Universe, or just to make the story different, have Miles transported to Earth-616 instead. Though that may play too much like Edge of Time, but I think with the right story it could work. Maybe even give the player the option to be either Peter or Miles as they play through the game, giving the characters their personal style of fighting and such to show that while they may both be "Spider-Man" they aren't the same guy under the mask.

Just an idea though.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

Spider-man 2099 game with free-roam would be so bada$$!!

This! Screw Miles.

Miguel O'Hara is the s****!! Spider-man 2099 with free-roam! Beenox make it happen (an this time fix the web-swinging)!

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CrimsonCake

It would make more sense to make him an alternate costume.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

It's too early for him to get a video game.

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By PaperDemon

Ultimate Spider-man the game was a really good 5 out of 5 star game to me. I think a Miles game in that fashion, like a sequel or something, would be an AWESOME idea and gets a thumbs up from me anytime.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Duke_Nasty

No we need a Rated M Scarlet Spider game or Carnage game.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By PunyParker

ΝΟ! ΝΝΝΟ!

PETER PARKER.....or im out!

I dont even read Morales comics.....

I was a huge fan of Ulimate Spiderman till Pete died....

And yes, i agree with PaperDemon ...We need a sequel to the Ultimate Spiderman game (2005)

Replicant0658

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Replicant0658

If Bendis wrote it like the 2005 Ultimate Spider-man game, then I'm all for it! Although I agree with what was said above, I would much rather have a 2099 game or a hardcore Scarlett Spider game.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By noj

Absolutley not! Miles Morales seriously sucks. If we are going to see another Ultimate Spider-Man game bring back Peter Parker! But seriously it would pretty much be a guaranteed flop. Not that many people know of Miles Morales at all besides people currently reading the Ultimate line. General public and most gamers have no idea who he is.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PunyParker

@noj: ΤΗΑΝΚ YOU!

If they will make a Ultt.Spidey game....(i hate to say this)better base it on the animated series....(oh god...)BUT (!) they can base it on Peter, and make a new story like the 2005 game..!

....i suppose we all desperatelly need a comicbook based Spiderman game....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

That would probably just confuse the average person who picks it up.

"Who the hell is this black guy? I thought Spider-Man was Peter Parker?"

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acer51

I would boycott a Miles Morals game

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PunyParker

I said that already but.....no way!!

This is Ultimate Spiderman!
    This is Ultimate Spiderman!

This isn.....NO just no!

Kyleknight9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kyleknight9

IMO starting off with the main question no miles should not get a game right now. It's way too early for his own video game and yes he isn't well established yet in the ultimate universe or in our world and secondary off the topic question. I understand people disliking Peter being killed. Trust me I liked Peter Parker and no one can out do him in a million years but you have to give miles a chance. He's new yes and he's inexperienced but Peter was also inexperienced. Peter got his butt kicked countless times before and Miles will too but that's the process of learning and not giving up.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PunyParker
    @Kyleknight9: No....i havent read the Miles comics and i dont intend to......i love Ultimate Spiderman, as far sa it goes with Pete...
    Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Madame_Mist

I would love to see one. He's so adorable.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By Lvenger

I'm just going to jump on the Miles Morales hating bandwagon here. I really don't like the guy so I definitely don't think he deserves his own game. Plus it's way too early to boot as well.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Deranged Midget

I don't mind the character and I've been enjoying his current series, but no, there wouldn't be enough lore to fall back on.

Genki_Sudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Genki_Sudo

Sure why not, screw the haters

awesomekid120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By awesomekid120

MILES MORALES ALL THE WAY!!!!! Screw those haters who can't accept Peter's gone, I love Peter just as much as anyone I grew up with the character but I still love Miles Morales!! Oh and theres still Amazing Universe Spider-Man so stop crying ya babies

symbiotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By symbiotic

I really enjoyed Shattered Dimensions. I would love to see a follow up with Miles, 616 Peter, and 2099 Miguel O'Hara together. Loved the cinematics in Edge of Time, but the game itself was pretty blah. I think Miles's venom blast would be fun to play with.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By dernman
    @awesomekid120 said:

MILES MORALES ALL THE WAY!!!!! Screw those haters who can't accept Peter's gone, I love Peter just as much as anyone I grew up with the character but I still love Miles Morales!! Oh and theres still Amazing Universe Spider-Man so stop crying ya babies

Actually 616 universe isn't Peter. So right now people who like him have nothing.
    symbiotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By symbiotic

Well 616 may not currently be Peter Parker, but that doesn't necessarily affect games.

HyperPolymer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HyperPolymer

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Strider92 said:

Spider-man 2099 game with free-roam would be so bada$$!!

This! Screw Miles.

Miguel O'Hara is the s****!! Spider-man 2099 with free-roam! Beenox make it happen (an this time fix the web-swinging)!

I like prefer this idea better, Miles isn't all that interesting to me.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strider1992

@awesomekid120 said:

Yeah.....no.....Pete isn't Spider-man in Amazing now either lol.

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Funkypanda123

most of you can get oven your peterboners but i mean really read the comics its actually alot better than what slotts writing Hes my idea

there would be two modes like in the previous game once you finsh petes story you go onto miles story or revers of you can play a normal mode

Where you play as peter but he still dies and then you start miles story

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@awesomekid120 said:

I don't HATE Miles, I just find him to be a very bland character. That is the only word I can think to describe him. I really like his costume, I think his camouflage powers are interesting, but Miles himself just hasn't done anything to really wow me you could say. I neither like him nor dislike him.

As for still having mainstream Peter Parker.

Peter Parker is now dead and Doctor Octopus IS NOW JOYRIDING IN HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By ComicStooge

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@awesomekid120 said:

I don't HATE Miles, I just find him to be a very bland character. That is the only word I can think to describe him. I really like his costume, I think his camouflage powers are interesting, but Miles himself just hasn't done anything to really wow me you could say. I neither like him nor dislike him.

As for still having mainstream Peter Parker, no we don't. Peter Parker is now dead and Doctor Octopus IS NOW JOYRIDING IN HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS, DUDE!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Strider1992

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Yeah spoiler block the last sentence. Not everyone has had the opportunity to read 700 yet as its not supposed to be out until the 26th so please spoiler block the last part to prevent unknowing people who want to wait coming in and spoiling it for themselves.

Lamenoire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lamenoire

@Funkypanda123: Miles seems to be a good kid, and a decent replacement to Spidey. And his new powers are actually a very interesting twist (come on... a wall crawler you can't see coming even if you are looking in his direction ??? a taser touch ?)

My only complaint is that he is too young. He is a kid. He looks like a kid even with his suit on. A kid in highschool would have been a better fit.

A game could work. But maybe later. After Miles actually get his own villain and some character development... for now he is just the kid who replaced Peter. They should wait that he isnn't in his shadow anymore.

In the meantime, I would rather have a Spider-Man noir game, a bit like Arkham City... or Spidey 2099

_Urban_Legend_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By _Urban_Legend_

@Genki_Sudo said:

Sure why not, screw the haters

@Lamenoire said:

@Funkypanda123: Miles seems to be a good kid, and a decent replacement to Spidey. And his new powers are actually a very interesting twist (come on... a wall crawler you can't see coming even if you are looking in his direction ??? a taser touch ?)

My only complaint is that he is too young. He is a kid. He looks like a kid even with his suit on. A kid in highschool would have been a better fit.

A game could work. But maybe later. After Miles actually get his own villain and some character development... for now he is just the kid who replaced Peter. They should wait that he isn't in his shadow anymore.

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sissel

Some haters have stupid basis in their argument to say that Miles sucks. Read it before you complain. Spouting non-sense won't do good on your part and you're just spreading the disease called ignorance to other people. I agree though that he still isn't that much interesting but, that's what Peter is from the start. A guy with the powers of a spider. What story can be made from it? Just like what Peter has to go through, and that is life. Spiderman comics is about Peter's personal crusade just as about his fights. Miles Morales might not be able to please everybody, but saying his point of creation is non-sense simply can't accept change. 616 is made for people who like Peter and other mainstream heroes, while Ultimate is a place where they can experiment some things that can't ever happen because of mainstream powers. However, writers do show that they can do what they want as shown in Clone Saga, OMD, and the latest ASM #700.

Simply put on topic, Miles isn't in the least bit guilty of being bland when you look beyond Marvel and DC fictional settings. I won't take away people's opinion with this and respect their point, but I think you should understand what I'm saying with all of this.

AdwePL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AdwePL

@punyparker: this is so weird to don't like Miles and don't even read about him... Miles is great and Ultimate U. is main plus of Ultimate Spider-Man stories. I mean 616 has all this weird apocaliptic futures etc. ( like 2099 ) while 1610 doesnt have any grim vision above it ;P

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adwepl said:

@punyparker: this is so weird to don't like Miles and don't even read about him... Miles is great and Ultimate U. is main plus of Ultimate Spider-Man stories. I mean 616 has all this weird apocaliptic futures etc. ( like 2099 ) while 1610 doesnt have any grim vision above it ;P

He is a ghood kid and a good replacement for Peter.But the "deleting" itself was unnesesary.
    I loved 1610.....seriously.....i didnt read Amazing Spider-Man before 1610 Pete died.....really.I was a complete Ultimate guy.
    The death bugged me.

Now that Norman is coming back, and some Peter stuff are juggling arounf,i may come on board again.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yes. Make it in the same style as the 2005 Ultimate Spiderman game.

Same graphic style, same combat mechanics, swinging mechanics, same rescue sections etc. Obviously update things and add Miles's powers in, but yeah, that'd be epic.

Spider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Spider-Man

Miles costume is unlockable in Amazing Spider-Man 2, so you can wear it and pretend.

No Caption Provided

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huh weird how much thing's can change in a few year's

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.