Follow

Miles Morales

Character » Miles Morales appears in 1193 issues.

Originally created in the Ultimate Universe, this version of Spider-Man is a 16 year old kid named Miles Morales from Brooklyn who takes on the Spider-Man identity after Peter Parker's death. Miles discovers spider powers of his own after he was bitten by a spider 11 months before Peter's death, and uses these powers to be the best superhero he can be. Currently, Miles lives in the main Marvel Universe and is a member of the Champions.

Is spider-man cancelled?

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i thought miles was coming out this month but he hasn't shown up in the solicits for this month to January. Does anybody know what's going on?

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scbetton: I doubt they'll cancel Miles. I'm a little worried but eh, it's just getting delayed.... Multiple times. <_<

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingfantasy: i am too but bendis already said the first issue has been written and turned in. Pichelli hasn't posted any pages yet though

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scbetton: Well, it's not impossible for a book to get cancelled even after it's already done. But like I said, I (highly) doubt that's the case.

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By scbetton

@amazingfantasy: I just saw a frank cho variant cover for it. So it seems like it's still coming out, just taking a really long time. Marvel might be releasing it in February

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By amazingfantasy

@scbetton: Yeah, when a book gets delayed, it's safe to assume it will be released in the next month.

That sucks tho, it was supposed to come out october, then november, theeen december, THEEEEN january, and now february. That's almost a whole year without a Miles' book.

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingfantasy: exactly this is the most asked question and marvel can't even give us an answer right after hyping it up

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By amazingfantasy

@scbetton:The preview is out! :D Aaand a release date (tho I don't trust it 100% :p)

http://www.newsarama.com/26633-miles-morales-spider-man-1-first-look-and-release-date-confirmed.html

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingfantasy: Thank you!!! I've been waiting to see when they were gonna put some news out on miles

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By amazingfantasy

@scbetton: No prob! And a little tip, try posting on the Spider-Man/Peter Parker forum instead/next time, most if not all of the discussions about the whole spideyverse happens there and you have much more chances to get answered. I saw this thread by chance haha

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for drake_pendragon
    Drake_pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they cancelled him, that is the first step towards fixing Marvel and winning back readers who are tired of the PC agenda. In fact I may start reading Spider-man again if they kill Miles.

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drake_pendragon: Good thing he has a movie coming out. I like the fact people like are angry.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.