Follow

Miles Morales

Character » Miles Morales appears in 1190 issues.

Originally created in the Ultimate Universe, this version of Spider-Man is a 16 year old kid named Miles Morales from Brooklyn who takes on the Spider-Man identity after Peter Parker's death. Miles discovers spider powers of his own after he was bitten by a spider 11 months before Peter's death, and uses these powers to be the best superhero he can be. Currently, Miles lives in the main Marvel Universe and is a member of the Champions.

Did I miss something?

zyzyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I haven't been keeping up with comics as much as I should but could someone tell me how Miles Morales' mom came back? Did it have anything to do with Secret Wars? Also why is the backstory of how Peter and Morales different now? Is Spider men not canon anymore? Or anything that happened before Secret Wars canon for Miles anymore?

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
    sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lionheart08: yeah im kinda confused by that too cuz didnt miles know the ultimates etc. they all died right? MIles just met these new ones ad is like ok cool? And did secret wras reset his memories etc?

mp13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zyzyx@sasukemilesmorales So, I recommend reading Secret Wars since that's where Miles' Mother comes back (off panel and unexplained). In the story, we learn that Miles gives his old, cryogenically frozen cheeseburger to Molecule Man who seemingly restores Miles' family, subsequently bringing back his mom. To be honest, it's pretty dumb, especially when Ultimate End and ANAD Spider-man make no reference to it at all. When someone told me about this whole story, I did not believe it at all, I actually thought they were joking, since I only read Bendis' stories. As @Lionheart08 said, Bendis is being pretty vague about all this. He hasn't explained how Miles can remember using his "venom blast" and how he seems to acknowledge the avengers without talking about the ultimates, old and new. With Civil War II and Champions coming around soon, as far as Marvel has explained/cares, Miles is a part of the new universe and that's that. Don't bet on Bendis explaining any of this anytime soon.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles mom is a milf.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.