Follow

Mike Allred

Person » Mike Allred is credited in 1033 issues.

Michael Dalton "Mike" Allred. Artist, writer, and creator of Madman. He has worked on many characters from Marvel and DC and has also created a bunch of his own.

Exclusive: Mike Allred Talks Creating Art in ART OPS at Vertigo

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

There's a new episode of DC's All Access out today. Before you check out the full episode, DC has given us an exclusive clip with the amazing Mike Allred talking about the twisty and action-packed nature of the upcoming Vertigo book, ART OPS with Shaun Simon.

Check out the clip here.

To see more with Mike and the rest of the episode with Lee Bermejo, THE FLASH, and more, check it out below.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Art Ops sounds and looks super exciting, and yes yes yes for more Suiciders. I'm all in for the long run... until before earthquakes were even invented.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I love how you can tell by the look in his eyes he hates doing this interview

Billy_Cobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

My mom was an art history teacher and I grew up with art history and loving the classic art, so this sounds so fun. Cannot wait. Also reminds me of Red Rocket 7, Allred's love letter to music. This is a love letter to art is sounds like.

beaubier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First issue was good. Very trippy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.