Follow

Midnighter

Character » Midnighter appears in 436 issues.

Midnighter is an augmented hero with superhuman physical abilities and the power to run through thousands of fight scenarios in his head before a single punch is thrown. Although he's one of the good guys, Midnighter enjoys violence and brutality and never feels more alive than when he's in the middle of a bloody brawl.

Midnighter vs Rose Tattoo

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think I'm gonna die. Every now and then (read: every day) I stop by The Bleed to see what's new and what's good. And every now and then (I wish it were every day) I see something that knocks me back and makes me say "whoa". Today was one of those days. Check this out. Not only is Badeaux's art slit- your- wrists beautiful, but what he's drawing is just amazing. I didn't know what was going on right away, but it appears to be Midnighter fighting Rose Tattoo. Probably the two most dangerous - that special "most dangerous" that ignores people who could crush planets in favor of lower level, but far more likely to murder bus-loads of innocents as well as other trained killers and people far out of their league, sort of characters - SPBs in the WSU are going at it. That promises to be fun. Since these two don't seem to be their current selves (costumes and whatnot) I'm guessing alternate versions, so this is probably coming up in The Authority: The Lost Year at some point. I'm excited. Clearly.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Nerx
    @Buckshot: My vote is on Midnighter because even if rose can kill anything she is still vulnerable as well. Jack Hawksmoor killed her via neck snapping back then and Bendis killed her by a superpowered meltdown, the only problem is her "SOK" effect which allows her to kill people by touch or with her weapons. In Authority Prime she can aim well enough to jam Fuji's armor by shooting along the seams which can be countered by MN's handy computer when he fought that chick with marksman augmentations.
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

He looks like Deathstroke.

ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ChadwickDavis

That is hard, the embodiment of killing vs the ultimate killing machine.  
    But... I also have to go with Midnighter simply because of the fact that Rose Tattoo knows every method to kill him, but midnighter can and will calculate how to keep her from hitting him long enough for him to and  a fatal blow. Rose Tattoo will be focused on the end result and Midnighter will be focused on that, as well as everything in between. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.