Follow

Michael Jackson

Character » Michael Jackson appears in 207 issues.

Michael Jackson aka the King of Pop, is one of the most well-known and talked about pop stars. Michael had suffered from Vitiligo that was responsible for his death in 2009.

Michael Jackson

This topic is locked from further discussion.

comicus67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By comicus67

I will always Remember the Times I listened to his music and how it moved me when I was sad ,happy or just chillin`.Yes he was an Icon but the main thing I `ll remember about him is the many  Characters he created (smooth criminal,the zombie jackson ,the ghost jackson the werewolf jackson )What a talent now MJ is moonwalking on clouds ,bet that`s a sight to see.

The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Boss

I remember the time I went to his house and had dinner with him. Then we had milk and cookies in his bed.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By XRiskyX
    @The Boss said:
    " I remember the time I went to his house and had dinner with him. Then we had milk and cookies in his bed. "
    Didn't know you were that young. ;)
    Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By The Devil Tiger
    @The Boss said:
    "I remember the time I went to his house and had dinner with him. Then we had milk and cookies in his bed."

I was waiting for something dumb like this...

Well, what can could I've said ?

He was a great singer, a great dancer, he was the first black man on MTV and he added so much thing to music. Yet, he was not without flaws, maybe he was famous too young, maybe it was the fact that he had no childhood or that he get rich too soon. We will never now. But we can't deny his musical genius and his dancing artistry.

Today, he has passed away. I hope he had find the peace that we are all looking for.

ThE FL@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThE FL@
    @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:
    " I remember the time I went to his house and had dinner with him. Then we had milk and cookies in his bed. "
    Didn't know you were that young. ;) "
    the person just passed away guys... have some love...
    The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Boss
    @ThE FL@$H said:
    " @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:
    the person just passed away guys... have some love... "
    No love, yes he was a great entertainer......put also a perve.
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Devil Tiger
    @The Boss said:
    "@ThE FL@$H said:
    " @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:
    No love, yes he was a great entertainer......put also a perve."

I don't know if they was any clear proof, but beside of that, now he's just dead. Spitting on his corpse just lower yourself as a people. Spare you that shame.
    Avatar image for eisforextinction
    EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By EisforExtinction

I was never a fan but still a man is dead.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy
    croutch dance moves, bille jean, thriller, you will be missed
    KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KCsuperman09

He will be miss

The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Boss
    @The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@ThE FL@$H said:
    " @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:
    I don't know if they was any clear proof, but beside of that, now he's just dead. Spitting on his corpse just lower yourself as a people. Spare you that shame. "
    I'm sorry I don't have pity for a child molester.
    Oh and clear proof, He shouldn't have put himself in the situations in the first place.
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Devil Tiger
    @The Boss said:
    "@The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@ThE FL@$H said:
    " @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:
    I don't know if they was any clear proof, but beside of that, now he's just dead. Spitting on his corpse just lower yourself as a people. Spare you that shame. "
    I'm sorry I don't have pity for a child molester. Oh and clear proof, He shouldn't have put himself in the situations in the first place."

I understand your feeling.

About proof, You know, in europe we had some case in which people were wrongly accused of child raping and horrendous like that. Their live were ruined because everyone condamned without even knowing. Some killed themselved : they had millions of dollars to keep life going on. When the crap was over, it was too late for them. All people would go by the sayin' that there's "no smoke without flame" and so they were just judged guilty without any proof. It's worse for rich people in a way, because some jackal will just throw false public accusation to get money arrangement, and the opinion on them will just get worse, just think about it.

It's USA here, you're innocent untill judge guilty, but even if he's guilty just note that I don't ask you mercy on him, think about what you were thinking about someone that would come in a funeral cheering, drunk, and vomiting on the tomb of the deceased. That just the impression you make of yourself.

You certainly think he had no dignity, but you show none yourself by acting like that. So, be not like him.  

The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Boss
    @The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@ThE FL@$H said:
    " @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:
    I'm sorry I don't have pity for a child molester. Oh and clear proof, He shouldn't have put himself in the situations in the first place."

About proof, You know, in europe we had some case in which people were wrongly accused of child raping and horrendous like that. Their live were ruined because everyone condamned without even knowing. Some killed themselved : they had millions of dollars to keep life going on. When the crap was over, it was too late for them. All people would go by the sayin' that there's "no smoke without flame" and so they were just judged guilty without any proof. It's worse for rich people in a way, because some jackal will just throw false public accusation to get money arrangement, and the opinion on them will just get worse, just think about it.

It's USA here, you're innocent untill judge guilty, but even if he's guilty just note that I don't ask you mercy on him, think about what you were thinking about someone that would come in a funeral cheering, drunk, and vomiting on the tomb of the deceased. That just the impression you make of yourself.

You certainly think he had no dignity, but you show none yourself by acting like that. So, be not like him.  

"
    That is the dumbest statement I've ever read. Just because I show know pity on someone who was accused multiple times of child molestation, doesn't mean I'm cheering for his death. You say I show no dignity myself......I just see his whole life and don't glorify him in death. If he was some other rich SOB who was accused of the same thing.....would you feel the same way about him dying. Just cause someone "can sing good and sh!t" doesn't take away from the fact that he was accused multiple times.

Let take another example of OJ. One of the best running backs ever......probably killed Nicole. When he dies am I gonna be looking back at only highlights of him in "Airplane" and on the football field. No....I'm gonna say that's the dude who got away with murder.

Just because he once was great, doesn't make him worthy of ONLY praise. People live whole lives, if his whole life is worthy of praise....then praise him.
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Devil Tiger
    @The Boss said:
    "@The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@ThE FL@$H said:
    " @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:

"
    That is the dumbest statement I've ever read. Just because I show know pity on someone who was accused multiple times of child molestation, doesn't mean I'm cheering for his death. You say I show no dignity myself......I just see his whole life and don't glorify him in death. If he was some other rich SOB who was accused of the same thing.....would you feel the same way about him dying. Just cause someone "can sing good and sh!t" doesn't take away from the fact that he was accused multiple times.Let take another example of OJ. One of the best running backs ever......probably killed Nicole. When he dies am I gonna be looking back at only highlights of him in "Airplane" and on the football field. No....I'm gonna say that's the dude who got away with murder. Just because he once was great, doesn't make him worthy of ONLY praise. People live whole lives, if his whole life is worthy of praise....then praise him. "

@The Boss:

Well, I don't feel like I glorified nor praising him anyway.

His music has take an important place in my life, that's not to say that I approve all he's done. I came here to witness his life, that's all. About being accused multiple time...well, if you haven't figured out now there's no reason that I repeat myself. You say yourself : probably, it betray the fact that you don't know yourself really for certainty. (Or I'm mistaken by a faux-amis in french, then I excuse myself.) 

I don't know about OJ, I don't know for Michael Jackson and I could'nt accuse only on probability without feeling myself like an hypocrite. That's the way I choose to feel in life. I've never liked the fact that all people were sayin' only nice thing on someone when he's die. But death is the great, ultimate sea of silence and this is not a thing you can really meet with dignity, only the living can have that luxury. 

You're not cheering, no, you've decided that you will not wait that to feel better or to show that you hated him, you will not even wait that his body will not cooling to joke about him. That's your choice. I even understand it. I just say it doesn't show the best part of you, but heck ! You've made your choice. I will apparently not change it your mind and don't try anymore.

Peace, men.

The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Boss
    @The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@The Devil Tiger said:
    " @The Boss said:
    "@ThE FL@$H said:
    " @Risky said:
    " @The Boss said:

"
    That is the dumbest statement I've ever read. Just because I show know pity on someone who was accused multiple times of child molestation, doesn't mean I'm cheering for his death. You say I show no dignity myself......I just see his whole life and don't glorify him in death. If he was some other rich SOB who was accused of the same thing.....would you feel the same way about him dying. Just cause someone "can sing good and sh!t" doesn't take away from the fact that he was accused multiple times.Let take another example of OJ. One of the best running backs ever......probably killed Nicole. When he dies am I gonna be looking back at only highlights of him in "Airplane" and on the football field. No....I'm gonna say that's the dude who got away with murder. Just because he once was great, doesn't make him worthy of ONLY praise. People live whole lives, if his whole life is worthy of praise....then praise him. "

@The Boss:

Well, I don't feel like I glorified nor praising him anyway.

His music has take an important place in my life, that's not to say that I approve all he's done. I came here to witness his life, that's all. About being accused multiple time...well, if you haven't figured out now there's no reason that I repeat myself. You say yourself : probably, it betray the fact that you don't know yourself really for certainty. (Or I'm mistaken by a faux-amis in french, then I excuse myself.) 

I don't know about OJ, I don't know for Michael Jackson and I could'nt accuse only on probability without feeling myself like an hypocrite. That's the way I choose to feel in life. I've never liked the fact that all people were sayin' only nice thing on someone when he's die. But death is the great, ultimate sea of silence and this is not a thing you can really meet with dignity, only the living can have that luxury. 

You're not cheering, no, you've decided that you will not wait that to feel better or to show that you hated him, you will not even wait that his body will not cooling to joke about him. That's your choice. I even understand it. I just say it doesn't show the best part of you, but heck ! You've made your choice. I will apparently not change it your mind and don't try anymore.

Peace, men.

"
    Best argument I've had in a long time. Well done!
    -Hawk
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By G'bandit

RIP the king of pop

The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Boss
    @G'bandit said:
    " RIP the king of pop

"
    That I LOVE!!!!!
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Sparda
    @The Boss said:
    " @G'bandit said:
    " RIP the king of pop

"
    That I LOVE!!!!! "
    I concur. That is one badass dance move.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
    Mike was the best No Doubt... I have been listening to tracks from Thriller and Bad all day

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.