False Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E.
Mr. Jones created false duplicates of the Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. with the help of the Delirium Box to eradicate all bizarreness in the world. They were stopped by the Doom Patrol as they were attempting to destroy Danny the Street. These Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E only spoke phrases where the first letter of each word formed the acronym N.O.W.H.E.R.E.
- Naked Old Widows Hover Earlier Round Easter
- Now Or When Hospital Earrings Revive Ernest
- Never Open William's Head Evil Reptiles Emerge
- Now Our Weapons Hanker Eager Recognizing Eccentricity
- Now Old Woman Hurry Elsewhere Rapid Exit
- No Obstruction Will Hamper Eminently Righteous Endeavors
- Now Oblivion Waits Hideous Evil Requires Elimination
Real Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E.
The real Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. ran the Ant Farm in the basement of the Pentagon. They were created by a combination of the haunted sugar tongs and several captive psychics. They tried to get Dorothy Spinner to free the Telephone Avatar, but she accidentally destroyed it, along with the Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E.
In the Doom Patrol webseries, the Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E are renamed the Bureau of Normalcy. They were originally known as the Bureau of Oddities. They were founded by Niles Caulder to investigate and discover the supernatural. During WWI while Niles was lost and thought dead, they became the Bureau of Normalcy. Their new intent was to weaponize or eliminate phenomena that broke the natural order.