Follow

Mary Marvel

Character » Mary Marvel appears in 1019 issues.

She is the older twin sister of Billy Batson, Earth's mightiest mortal Shazam. By uttering the name of the wizard Shazam, Mary is granted the powers of the Biblical Solomon and the five Olympian Gods, becoming Mary Marvel.

Trials of Shazam for Mary Marvel

icejaw19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By icejaw19

What if Mary Marvel got all new patron goddesses and heroines? Sort of a Trials of Shazam for Mary Marvel.     

Who would you choose?

We'll assume the mythological gods are living on Earth in human form, like how Freddy had to find Apollo (who was a doctor, with a wife and kids) to replace the deceased Atlas in Trails of Shazam.
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Danu

The Morrigan
    St. Kilda
    Aibell

icejaw19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By icejaw19

Sounds like they're all from Irish/Celtic mythology. What powers or traits would they give Mary Marvel? i.e I assume Danu would give strength (like Demeter did for Wonder Woman), I'm guessing  Aibell would be for magic and/or flight? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the pantheon.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By COBRAMORPH

I would like to see various alternate Captain Marvels & Black "Adam"s using different pantheons, although I guess the word would need to be changed.

For example on Earth-8, a Norse themed Captain Thunder who looks kinda alot like Thor.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By boob

S eshat
    H ebe
    A thena
    Z apotlantenan
    A rtemis
    Morrigan 
    (mixture of different goddesses) 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.