Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Which Manga Creators Do You Want To Work On Any Marvel Series?

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I Actually Came Across An Article And Actually Mentioned That Yusuke Murata, The Creator Of One Punch Man, Did Two Illustrations Of Spider-Man. Seeing As How The Creator Is A Big Fan Of The Character I'd Like To Discuss About The Possibility Of Have Manga Creators Work On A Couple Of Marvel Series Or In This Case Some Runs On The Series. So Let's Begin On Who I Want:

Yayoi Sou(ReLife)-Spider-Man. I Really Like To See The Creator Of ReLife Working On Spider-Man Since He Actually Does Well With Making The Characters And The Situations Around Them Realistic As Possible. He Also Does Well With Exploring The Psychology Of Each Character And The Responsibility It Took From Them. The Setting There Also Gave Me This Whole Peter Parker Vibe When Dealing With Things In Highschool And In The Adult Life .It Also Does Well With Blending In The Drama And Psychology. His Art Also Does Well Giving Characters Some Emotion And Psychological Issues And Actually Does Well At Giving The Characters A Bit Of Pressure. He Could Also Give Off Some Moment Of Softness And The Environment A Bit More Softwarming.

Kawahara Kazume(My Love Story)-Spider-Man. I'd Like To See The Creator Tackle More On Peter's Love Life With His Wife Mary Jane Watson Parker As The Creator Does Well Blending In The Whole Slice Of Life Romance While Making Things Pretty Freaking Enjoyable. He Actually Does Some Comedy And Some Comedic Timing Very Well. He'd Also Give Each Of The Characters Chemistry Really Interesting, Heartwarming, And Also Pretty Enjoyable. He Could Also Do Well With Making The Action And Heroic Scenes Really Well So You Would Actually Have To Worry If Those Scenes Would Be Done Poorly Or Not.

Kentaro Miura(Beserk)-Hulk And Wolverine. As You've Actually Seen For Obvious Reasons If You've Read And Watched Beserk, The Creator Of The Series Does Well With Making Things A Bit Savage While Doing Well With The Whole Aspects Of Facing Your Demons And What Not And Making Some Of The Actions Scenes Pretty Intense. The Artstyle Also Would Do Well With The Nature Of These Two Characters.

Amase Shiori(All Out)-Hulk. I Think The Creator Of This Series Would Do Well Making The Whole Strength And Monsters Aspects Real Well As Well As Making Things More Upbeat And A Bit Monsterous. The Artstyle Would Also Fits With Hulk's Monsterous Aspects And Bruce Banner's Genius Intelligence And Psychological Aspects.

Horikishi Kouhei(Boku No Hero Academia)-Spider-Man, X-Men, Captain America, And Squirrel Girl. I Really Don't Have To Say Much Of Anything With The Creator Of The Serires But It Would Be Nice To See How His Writing And Art On These Series Would Do When Dealing With These Types Of Heroes And Characters.

So, Which Manga Creators Do You Want To See Handle Any Marvel Series And Why ?

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Inoue Takehiko
    • Boichi
    • ONE
    • Akira Toriyama

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.