Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

What do you hope for in the new Thor Movie?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bezza

Superman MOS has shown us what you can achieve in battle scenes with super powered ultra fast characters and we saw some of this in the first Thor Movie. Then we seemed to get a de-powered version in the Avengers. For me the biggest disappointment (the only disappointment actually) of the Avengers movie was Thor's part where he was for me overshadowed (power wise) by the Hulk. Anyway, seeing as Thor is the closest match to Superman out of any of the major marvel characters, I really wanna see a full powered Thor doing his stuff in the next movie. Thor has the potential to be awesome, being a norse God, super strong, with a wide range of powers and in this film he will be fully powered for the full movie, not just the opening and closing salvos. So, what do you want from it?

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

a better villain. and NO MORE FREAKING PORTMAN. she is useless.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
    deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

-That they show more of Thor´s powers, not only lighting strikes and hammer smashes

-Better battles, the ones form the first movie were short and not the best compared to other hero movies.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

kurse and ulik

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

For it not to be another extended pre-trailer for the Avengers 2. IM3 has given me hope at least.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A good plot.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta Ray Bill

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CharlieJade
    No Caption Provided

a real enemy like fire demons

a final say on Asgards connection to Earth, do they care about the cops, teachers, school kids on Earth or do they just care about their kingdom in space

a proper story with Jane and/or other human friends

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Just to comment on the Avengers: I think the point of 'depowering' Thor's brute strength was to balance the team so they didn't end up with a character that was better powerwise than all the others, as in; stronger and more durable than Hulk and with better ranged attacks than Iron Man. Each of them just had their special combination to bring to the set, Hulk was the strongest, Thor was the one with the most powerful ranged attack. (Side note: I may get unpopular by saying this but, let Hulk be his catchphrase and be the strongest one, Thor has like a billion abilities with that hammer of his, so why does he also need to be the strongest?)

What I hope from the movie; a proper foe for Thor to face off against, the Destroyer was just... sad; blows up a few cars, a gasstation and an few giants... blown apart by a bolt of lightning.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tigerkaya

Thor wielding the storm without his hammer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.