Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Thor vs Hulk comparison

MonstrousOgre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MonstrousOgre

This isn't about who would win in a fight but just comparing his attributes

Strength - Hulk

Speed - Thor (correct me if I'm wrong)

Agility (Reflexes and other stuff) - Thor

Fighting Skills - Thor

Durability - Thor

Healing Factor - Hulk

Intelligence - Thor

Ranged Attacks - Thor

Any that I'm missing?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Clearly you have not heard of The Legend of the Slowdinson on the Vine. Gather round the camp fire and I shall tell ye a tale of Thor Slowdinson and his street level combat speed.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is a bit more durable and definitely faster then Thor, but the biggest takeaway from Hulk and Thor is that Hulk is stronger, Thor is more powerful.

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MiguelR

You just need to know that Thor>Superman and ignore idiots like the one above me,that spread misinformation while pretending to be fans.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miguelr said:

You just need to know that Thor>Superman and ignore idiots like the one above me,that spread misinformation while pretending to be fans.

It's not nice calling someone an idiot behind their back, especially because you can't actually prove them wrong. Thor > Superman is false and i am not sure what Superman has to do with this thread, but mind showing me the misinformation i spread? Pretending to be a fan of what? I never said let alone pretended that i am a fan of Thor, i repeatedly stated that i never liked Thor, i always liked the stories around him rather then the character itself.

I suggest next time you either keep your emotional bursts to yourself or at least let me know when you have them directly so we can work them out together, rather then having this underhanded move where you call someone names and make baseless accusations without tagging them.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miguelr said:

Oh I am verily vexed and hurt. A plague o' your house! Tis a scratch most wounding and deep on my virtue!

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: it wasn't directed at you, relax buddy better days will come for Hulk.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lvenger

@atheistknowledge: It was directed at me mate, I gave him a jesting reply in response to his scathing criticism.

MonstrousOgre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is a bit more durable and definitely faster then Thor, but the biggest takeaway from Hulk and Thor is that Hulk is stronger, Thor is more powerful.

Well I know that Hulk's healing factor is much faster but isn't Thor's skin more dense? He's sat in the center of the sun without a scratch and also wasn't phased by a supernova

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monstrousogre: That was shown to be a telepathic illusion in the next issue.

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miguelr said:

@atheistknowledge: it wasn't directed at you, relax buddy better days will come for Hulk.

Still you should take my advice about calling out people indirectly. Better days will come for both Hulk and Thor, unless it's about speed... Then the better days will never come for Thor.

@lvenger said:

@atheistknowledge: It was directed at me mate, I gave him a a jesting reply in response to his scathing criticism.

Seriously, the Thor fanbase has been hijacked by all the wrong people at this point... I honestly wish for more "fake" fans like you.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Well I know that Hulk's healing factor is much faster but isn't Thor's skin more dense? He's sat in the center of the sun without a scratch and also wasn't phased by a supernova

More dense? Not really, Hulk has survived temperatures that where directly stated to be hotter then the core of the Sun and even survived without a scratch a quantum molder which is capable of melting and reshaping primary adamantium itself.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@atheistknowledge: What's a "fake" fan? Lvenger loves Thor. He's just not Thor fanboy.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor is faster than hulk.

Image result for laughing memesImage result for laughing memes

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: You will have to ask these people, my guess is anyone that isn't a fanboy like them.

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: you should take your own advice about indirects and generalization.

Maestro can't even tag Stick and in the same book black widow implied she would run circles around him, that's prime Hulk visiting card, so let's not discuss speed.

As for your "fake" friend, search for old Hulk threads.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: that awkward moment where he uses maestro to judge savage hulk's speed.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Oh so because Lvenger things Superman would beat Thor he is a fale Thor fan. I mean I asked you because I didn't read full conversation but I understand what you mean. Gess you can only be true Thor fan only if you say Thor >>>>>> Everybody.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@miguelr: I already tagged you when i addressed you, so yea i am using my own advice and i know enough about a user with 60 posts to make some generalizations.

What does Maestro have to do with any of this? He missed one punch on Stick, so? Black Widow? You mean Iron Spider? Is this how she ran circles around him?

This is what running circles around someone actually looks.

No Caption Provided

Why would i search for old Hulk threads exactly? Because Lvenger might have said something a couple of years back? So? Do you have an actual point to any of this?

You came ill-prepared.

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I'm not surprised that you post out of context scans, and will try to refute any evidence, with no he wasn't type of answer.

the orb floating above his head is there just for show, and the iron Hulk armor is just for looks, the statement black widow makes couldn't be more

Straightforward, she would blitz him any given day.

Mongoose is no Black Widow or Stick, he's an actual speedster.

@Battle123axe: that awkward moment when you try to be funny but end up looking ignorant. Savage Hulk wasn't mentioned in this topic, and neither is he superior to Maestro in any way.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miguelr: and was maestro mentioned? so one of the most powerful objects in the universe is just for show? the armor is just for looks? the fact that hulk tagged her immediately afterward is one that you can ignore? black widow can blitz a character that has swatted and caught artillery shells, hypersonic speedsters, and more before? do you realize how stupid you sound?

speed feats for mongoose?, and how about this:

5345724-8648130409-49936.jpg

or all of this?

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: are you that desperate? Trolling and name calling won't make the mediocre feats you just mentioned any better, and the scans you posted says everything about your credibility.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miguelr said:

@atheistknowledge: I'm not surprised that you post out of context scans, and will try to refute any evidence, with no he wasn't type of answer.

the orb floating above his head is there just for show, and the iron Hulk armor is just for looks, the statement black widow makes couldn't be more

Straightforward, she would blitz him any given day.

Mongoose is no Black Widow or Stick, he's an actual speedster.

@Battle123axe: that awkward moment when you try to be funny but end up looking ignorant. Savage Hulk wasn't mentioned in this topic, and neither is he superior to Maestro in any way.

Out of context scans? This is gonna be fun.

Show me any evidence or even a hint that the Iso-sphere or the Iron Hulk armor boosted his speed in any kind of way. The orb is used consciously that's why BM was able to punch away Maestro and hold his orb for a moment if the orb acted all the time such a thing wouldn't have happened, which is further backed up by the fact that even Maestro wondered if him grabbing the hammer was because of the ISO sphere or something else.

Yes Mongoose the speedster who got blitzed by Spiderman, do you want me to mention dozens of other times Thor was slower then a street level character? And again what does Maestro have to do with any of this?

You want to explain to me why Savage Hulk isn't superior to Maestro in any way, despite the fact that he has better feats then Maestro in every department(not including the armor upgrades and ISO)? The fact that Maestro got killed by Heroes Reborn Hulk who lost to a weakened Savage Hulk?

You know whats really awkward. The fact that you think you know anything about the Hulk or the topic at hand.

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Didn't I predict what your answer would be, why did you bother?

You want me to explain to you why Maestro is portrayed as the superior hulk, while you pretend to be a Hulk expert? Sure, I'll think about it.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miguelr said:

@atheistknowledge: Didn't I predict what your answer would be, why did you bother?

You want me to explain to you why Maestro is portrayed as the superior hulk, while you pretend to be a Hulk expert? Sure, I'll think about it.

No you didn't, you refuted yourself by already giving the answer because you know there is no single shred of evidence that shows the armor or the orb boosted Maestros speed. Or do you want me to show you scans of Maestro doing this to someone faster then Black Widow with no armor or orb so you can't whine about it

he tagged him fairly quickly there even though he was holding back, much better then Thor failing to tag a slower opponent then Spiderman for several pages or him being baffled by Daredevils speed.

No i want you to show me a single feat of Maestros that puts him above Savage Hulk. I quite clearly understand that Maestro is suppose to be above Hulk in concept, but i don't deal in concepts i deal with actual feats. Just how Kluh is suppose to be above regular Hulk, but he wasn't. So what is supposed to be and what actually is are 2 different things and i am interested in the latter not the former. Now go think about it for a while and while i am not a Hulk expert, never thought of myself as such or even called my self that i quite clearly know about him more then you and trust me it's painfully obvious to everyone here but you.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: bruh you are one of the greatest hulk experts on site, not even joking, easily in the top 5 along with daily bagel ghost, and acidskull

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Thanks but i really don't view myself as such. Not that i would need to be anywhere near an expert to debunk some of the nonsense i come across on a daily basis here. I always think that i come off looking good not because of myself but because these people make it way too easy to debunk them and make them eat their own words.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: dude, dude dude. i love the humility and all, and i agree that some arguments here have bigger holes than donald trumps plan to save america (lol im politically neutral and dont live in america, so dont take it the wrong way), but you are undoubtedly one of the best and most informed hulk debaters on the vine. seriously. dont doubt it.

keep up the good work, man

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#33 SC  Moderator

@miguelr said:

ignore idiots like the one above me,that spread misinformation while pretending to be fans.

Hello. Just because you weren't direct with your comment with a quote or reply, doesn't make it any less insulting when you are being quote specific about which user/users you are referring to. So don't do that again. Thanks.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Hello. Yeah don't do this either please. Use more tact and employ more goodwill with other users. Don't make things so personal.

If either of you have questions or worries, PM me. Cheers.

Avatar image for stephaniegrainer
    stephaniegrainer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go for Hulk.. The angrier he gets the more powerful he is. But for some instances (events and villains) Thor can have the upper hand.

http://www.alluc.ee/stream/hulk+vs+thor

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Clearly you have not heard of The Legend of the Slowdinson on the Vine. Gather round the camp fire and I shall tell ye a tale of Thor Slowdinson and his street level combat speed.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol this got out of hand real fast

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Speed and durability Hulk has the advantage. Unless you mean travel speed Thor has that due to his hammer.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My brain hurts.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well here's something we rarely see from Thor:

No Caption Provided

Acrobatics!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.