Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Silver Surfer and Thanos Legos (CoL #88)

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Some highly powered cosmic Legos for today.  

Next on my high-priority list (aka requests) are the rest of the major Heralds of Galactus, and Madrox. If you have any requests, let me know! 

Requests help me know what people want to see, so without them I just make characters that I think are fun or that will complete one of my sets. Also, do not be intimidated by the length of my To Make for Conquest by Lego List, because unless it has a high priority thing next to it, they are just characters I want to remember so I can make them some other time. I usually prefer making requests, and as those who have submitted requests will probably tell you, I make those my high priority Legos.

So, as long as I'm posting long boring announcements, here's another: You can now follow me on Twitter! My user name is Icarusflies77 and my 'real' name is Icarusflies. I post updates about the Legos, a thing called 'You know you have been reading too much H.P Lovecraft when', and random other stuff. 

Sorry for the boring stuff, I'll try to write something more interesting for the next post. Anyway, without further ado, Conquest by Lego!

Silver Surfer: Thinks he preferred his punishment of being stuck on Earth without ever being able to return home to this. Who listens to an inch tall herald?
    Silver Surfer: Thinks he preferred his punishment of being stuck on Earth without ever being able to return home to this. Who listens to an inch tall herald?

Thanos: Wonders what possessed him to pick up the Lego Infinity Gem. Now he is Lego, and so unable to move his arms to take it off his gauntlet.
    Thanos: Wonders what possessed him to pick up the Lego Infinity Gem. Now he is Lego, and so unable to move his arms to take it off his gauntlet.
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Matezoide2

lol,great as always

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

The Silver Surfer is good, but Thanos is AMAZING. You gave him the Infinity Gauntlet and he still looks pissed. How did you get the Surfer's board shiny? Also, you know who listens to a inch tall herald? Any of your other legos who have heard of the Power Cosmic.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
    I really like the Thanos one...
    Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
    @jloneblackheart said:
    " The Silver Surfer is good, but Thanos is AMAZING. You gave him the Infinity Gauntlet and he still looks pissed. How did you get the Surfer's board shiny? Also, you know who listens to a inch tall herald? Any of your other legos who have heard of the Power Cosmic. "
    The Surfer's board is actually made of mirror fragments. Lol, yeah I bet a lot of the Legos are running in terror.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.