Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

New 'All-New, All-Different Marvel' Teaser Addresses Missing X-Men and Fantastic Four Characters

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@sora_thekey said:

#

@drellassassin said:

Oh what's that? Where'd all you Fantastic 4 and X-Men conspiracy theorists go?

Anyway I'm digging my man DD's new digs. Notice how he has the nose piece now.

Well, technically the Fantastic Four are no more (the team members will be in different settings) and the X-Men team doesn't seem to exist after Secret Wars... Except for the delayed Uncanny No. 600 issue.

Irrelevant. All of those characters' film rights are owned by Fox. By the conspiracy theorist's logic, we wouldn't see them at all.

Your terrible logic misrepresents the "conspiracy theorists" logic.

The Fantastic Four doesn't exist in this new Marvel U. It doesn't matter where the individuals go - THE TEAM DOES NOT EXIST. I hope you can grasp that. Possibly the same thing for the X-Men, though I'd at least hope they get the rumored kicked-off-Earth thing happening and just have independent space adventures.

marveldcfan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

though I'd at least hope they get the rumored kicked-off-Earth thing happening and just have independent space adventures.

That will be horribile, the X-men should stay on earth and have adventur alosinde the other heroes!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too be honest um i'm not really excited for this, but I will keep an open mind and see what happens.

Bmur62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Bmur62

Hesitant at first but the second release makes me think the older characters are just current characters finally aging as they should and we will still have stories and books to follow for them.

They will probably cater to both sides new and old fans alike and get the new people to like the older characters and vice versa over time.

Old Logan, Married Peter Quinn and Parker, Old Steve is a natural progression I like it. Cant save the world and stay young forever.

marveldcfan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By marveldcfan001

Yes!

Likes: Citizen V, Doctor Strange's axe, X-23 as Wolverine, Doctor Spectrum's return, Daredevil's new costume, Hyperion

Dislikes: The Thing still looks stupid

AwesomeHobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AwesomeHobos

I like DD and Wolverine for sure but I hope Old Man Logan dies or something (just cause I feel like we only need one wolverine and that X-23 deserves time to shine by herself, not that I hate Logan or anything). I feel like a lot of these changes are really cool, but it seems like as changed as the universe has become I'm not sure we're gonna get to see the effects played out like you would want especially with so many at one time. Also I think that Iron Man is the same person cause I'm pretty sure it's the same image.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

The Wolvie costume fits perfectly on her.

Hyena_Lobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Hyena_Lobo

Honestly, I thought the new hero in the upper left was Spider Woman. Not hard to connect them, yellow, red and an hourglass figure. We've seen worst costume revamps.

Grayzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited for some of these changes like Ben on the Gotg and Old Man Logan. I an also quite skeptical on a lot of the other things including Strange. A sorcerer with a battle axe, I don't know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@drellassassin said:

Oh what's that? Where'd all you Fantastic 4 and X-Men conspiracy theorists go?

Anyway I'm digging my man DD's new digs. Notice how he has the nose piece now.

Oh, I'm right here! Can you see me? Sorry, I didn't think I'd have to defend myself from apologists.

So I'm assuming you think this promo art disproves the 'theories' of Marvel denigrating the F4 and X-Men? If so, could you please explain...

All I see is Marvel liquidating the F4 and integrating them into other properties(Thing joining Guardians), and replacing a hugely popular X-Man(that they killed off) with lesser versions.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd say X-23 looks ridiculous, but this is comics so that's kind of a good thing.

I hope this means we may be getting a Hyperion book.

Wolverine looks ridiculous in the costume as well, the diference is that we're already used to him looking like that (Actually, the costume IS ridiculous),

cerial442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

Yeah, it seems like all of the Fox rumors were true because it's looking more and more likely we won't have a Fantastic Four book.

I'm not a fan of replacement characters, so probably less books I will buy, but if you are excited of these more power to you. Hopefully you enjoy your books.

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Citizen V is back!

In fact there are a lot of characters from the two teasers that I am excited about returning.

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatepower6: I don't think it's that mind boggling lol, look how often Avengers and JL change rosters.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@g_man: Idk if anyone had said it yet but that person in the upper left is Doctor Spectrum from Earth-4290001 she was actually in Hickman's New Avengers. Pretty much she is just a marvel version of Green Lantern.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how DD still has two D's on his chest even though Daredevil is one word.

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderingthorfan: Wow. Dude you know Thor is not real right? And that the writers of this fiction we all love so much will bring him back soon enough right?

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yep. I'm done. Marvel can take all it's female pandering and shove it...

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Hoping that this new Daredevil look does not mean he's possessed by some ancient demon spirit again (Andy Diggle - that was awful). I always thought Laura looked better in the brown and yellow Wolverine style costume. I actually like that Thing is going into GotG, he does have a very alien look and could probably survive different environments without a space suit. Still curious to see who Iron Man is going to be. I just cannot see it being Tony.

deathcamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm overall excited about this. I like Daredevil's new look and X23 looks sick as well as Thing in the GOTG suit.

Now let's see some villains

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@g_man: I might have gone with a variation of the Black and Gray X-Force uniform, but this does work, too.

DD208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@teerack said:
    @g_man said:
    @princenamor said:

Who is that in the hoodie?

Maybe it's Deadpool? Probably not but looks about as handsome as Wade.

No Caption Provided

I think it's Doom, OR It's the "big change to the hulk" they mentioned before.

Good call, this could be the "big change" for the Hulk.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By FearTheLiving

@the_stegman said:

Good, now Fox haters can shut up.

Just Fox haters? Can the "Marvel hates mutants & FF!" people shut up to?

mantequilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 193

Too many inhumans and too few x-men;also not to disrespect Laura as Wolverine but I want the original Logan back or no Logan at all, I dont like a somehow aged Logan that denies the story of his death nor an alternate version that has no relation to the others characters

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving said:
    @the_stegman said:

Why would this promo shut them up? If anything, it just strengthens their theories.

Thor_Ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

X-23 will be Wolverine? Well, she is short one blade.

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
    51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

@g_man said:
    @princenamor said:

No Caption Provided

Calling it: it's Luther Strode.

"But President Neutral, Luther Strode isn't-"

IT'S LUTHER STRODE.

Dude in the upper right looks like a more battle-hardened Doctor Strange, and the guy on fire is Dante a.k.a. Inferno. Daredevil's rocking the Shadowlands look, I'm going to guess that the new look Iron Man's showing off is either due to his coming to his senses, or it's Arno Stark, Tony's brother. I'm not saying, "OH SNAP IT'S PEPPER", because I don't think Pepper would take over the Iron Man role. She's already gone by Rescue instead of just throwing herself out there as a distaff counterpart, so that kinda supports my theory.

I've always liked Hyperion, so I'm digging that; haven't been liking Rocket recently, but whatever; the Thing throwing in with the Guardians? Interesting, and it makes sense, so that should be a nice read. Citizen V? I kind of dropped off with him, but that's as good a reason as any to throw him back in. My question is, why is it that the obvious Firestorm distaff counterpart that fought against the Illuminati and (seemingly) died is just there? Marvel treats their stories the same way my grandma treats me when it comes to her baking: whenever I try to sneak a cookie before it's done, they hit you with the spoon and tell you "don't you trouble dem cookies till they done, boy".

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#130  Edited By KritikalMassX

While it may not be the Logan we wanted, but it's good to have Old Man Logan here...And X-23 looks pretty spiffy in that costume which is a good way to keep the Wolverine legacy alive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_ul said:

Is she? ;)

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:
    @feartheliving said:
    @the_stegman said:

Why would this promo shut them up? If anything, it just strengthens their theories.

How so? There's the Thing, Logan, and X-23. Not to mention Johnny appearing in Inhumans.

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ramior said:
    @dr_cheesesteak said:

though I'd at least hope they get the rumored kicked-off-Earth thing happening and just have independent space adventures.

That will be horribile, the X-men should stay on earth and have adventur alosinde the other heroes!

I actually agree. But assuming Marvel will just bastardize them that way, I'd prefer they be in their own unofficial U.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
    @g_man said:
    @princenamor said:

No Caption Provided

I think it's Doom, OR It's the "big change to the hulk" they mentioned before.

Good call, this could be the "big change" for the Hulk.

Or it could be Karnak.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_ul said:

X-23 has a her third blades in her feet.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
    Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really doubt that's Doom in the hoodie. Facial tats, wrapped fists, no armor an the stance is that of a fighter. My money is on him being Karnak.

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.....umm, there will probably be another teaser......but I looked at this one again and all I saw were two X-men characters that are technically the same. Tbh I'm loving X-23 as wolverine but I just need to see more mutants/x-men. If there is another teaser there will probably be more x-members and mutants on there. Hopefully. But moving on I'm sort of liking what I see so far.

Hulk1893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: it can't be Pepper since in the FCBD Avengers issue Iron Man was talking like he/she was there when the Avengers first formed

butters911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. I'm done. Marvel can take all it's female pandering and shove it...

Yeah we wouldn't want icky girls to read these books too!

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not a fan of this yet, I got to read a couple of these issue before I fully judge the All New All Different Marvel Now.

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

Where did you hear Johnny is dating Medusa? I believe you are mistaken, but he and Silk (Cindy) went on a date of sorts, who knows if they are together. But really, where did you hear Johnny and Medusa are together? I know Johnny is going to be part of the team in the "Inhuman" relaunch but I don't think it's because of Medusa.

@sora_thekey said:

B-but, b-but, I like Laura's All-New X-Men look. Can't we just call her Wolverine while wearing that costume?

Thing is joining the Guardians, Sue has become a full-fledged SHIELD agent on Coulson's team, Johnny is dating Silk and Reed... Hmmm. So, what happened to the FF?

Johnny is dating Medusa, not Silk. The FF are disbanded... though Johnny apparently still has to wear his old uniform because his other clothes aren't fireproof.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By donmeca2020

@hulk1893 said:

@donmeca2020: it can't be Pepper since in the FCBD Avengers issue Iron Man was talking like he/she was there when the Avengers first formed

judging the shape of the body or maybe thats the way they intend to draw Iron man now, it looks more female then male....

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

Is the fire guy Johnny Storm or the new Inhuman Dante/Inferno? I hope Dante is still a big part of "Inhuman" he is a character that deserves more "screen time." Last I saw he regrew an arm that was charcoal-like, and I think it's cool to see his fire powers actually burn him (well not cool but a unique twist on a familiar power set).

CaseyJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You had me at Citizen V.

mdamasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD's new costume is amazing!

GalacticFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#147  Edited By GalacticFork

@donmeca2020: Considering how all female versions of the suit have historically looked, no. Marvel's not that subtle. Look at the recent Superior Iron Man cover to see my point.

Anyway, I'm leaning to past AI Tony. In the Avengers rolecall thingie they did for the teaser, Iron Man's description was "The new armor's a portable erector set, that will allow him to create anything he can conceive." Either it'll be a kind of Green Lantern rip-off, or the suit will alter it's shape.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
    deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Maybe if you made an effort to elaborate on why you think its a mess we would have reason too hate on you.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
    superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Isnt that the Spectrum?? The green lantern from that other universe namor killed?

tx12100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil Still The Same As Ever :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.