Marvel: THE END 7/29/09

• 92 results
Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

#1 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass. Who's body is that suppose to be? Could it be Captain America............

#2 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Citizen 14 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Woahh! Goosebumps man. I wonder who it could be.
Prof. X?

#4 Posted by GLRavn (15 posts) - - Show Bio

WOOO!!! Does mean Marvel is FINALLY putting an end to the Ultimate Universe?!?! (Forgive me for my outburst. a little less than a third of the comics I read come out of Marvel, and I've never picked up an Ultimate title for MULTIPLE, near-rage filled reasons... I just know enough to know that that's Ultimate Hawkeye and Ironman.... so if you enjoy the Ultimate universe storylines, or you already knew it was ending, please be as gental as ....comic book people can be! HAHAHAHA!)

#5 Posted by camodude (211 posts) - - Show Bio

ok with the ultimate comics coming out it cant be the avengers so no to captain america... i hope its not Wolvie but it could be but you think youd see his shiny sceleton

#6 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting

#7 Posted by SUNMAN (8586 posts) - - Show Bio

Im calling the bones Wolverine

#8 Posted by Bruce Vain (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm interesting.

#9 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe its Nick Fury he had a connection to almost all the heroes in the Ultimate Universe cause I don't its Wolverine and killing Cap again seems so unlikely 

#10 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio

It's ether Wolverine or Magneto, not Cap because he's in Ultimate Avengers fighting his evil son the Ultimate Red Skull, I bet it's Wolverine and now that I noticed The End thing on both this and that Wolverine image, real shame though, Wolverine was one of my favorite Ultimate Characters, but I figured he die since everyone else with those white covers died

#11 Edited by csimon (2207 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
" Im calling the bones Wolverine "
9 times out of 10 thats a safe bet. But you know the Bones seem kinda big so may be Hulk.
#12 Posted by dondasch (932 posts) - - Show Bio

With Daken on the scene as Dark Wolverine, perhaps it isn't a stretch to think this might be Logan.

#13 Posted by Tyler Starke (4328 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's wolverine, I didn't know the end was an ultimate title, that kinda sucks, I was looking forward to the 616 marvel U to cope without wolverine

#14 Posted by SUNMAN (8586 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondasch said:
" With Daken on the scene as Dark Wolverine, perhaps it isn't a stretch to think this might be Logan. "
this is the Ultimate Universe
#15 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toybox said:
"You guy's all act like you know Seth Rogan he's a big fan of hornet and could do a good job and your all writing it off before there's even any footage. People could be this judgemental about us and be like why do all these comic fans know anything about movies, or TV shows for that matter. He has always done comedy but i think he could still do a good job with it."

....?
#16 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the other guy its unlikely its Wolverine because the bones are burnt even if he's dead his adamantium bones shouldn't turn black

Avatar image for eisforextinction
#17 Posted by EisforExtinction (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

So then Wolverine will only be in like three or four books?

#18 Posted by Tyler Starke (4328 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toybox said:
" You guy's all act like you know Seth Rogan he's a big fan of hornet and could do a good job and your all writing it off before there's even any footage. People could be this judgemental about us and be like why do all these comic fans know anything about movies, or TV shows for that matter. He has always done comedy but i think he could still do a good job with it. "
wrong news page Toybox
#19 Posted by SUNMAN (8586 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Toybox said:
"You guy's all act like you know Seth Rogan he's a big fan of hornet and could do a good job and your all writing it off before there's even any footage. People could be this judgemental about us and be like why do all these comic fans know anything about movies, or TV shows for that matter. He has always done comedy but i think he could still do a good job with it."
....? "
just ignore this. Person will probably stop coming to this site in a week or less
#20 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Midnightist said:
"I agree with the other guy its unlikely its Wolverine because the bones are burnt even if he's dead his adamantium bones shouldn't turn black "
Wolverine's fighting Magneto and Magneto mite pull the Adamantium off
#21 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

I call Daken!!!!!

#22 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Toybox said:
....? "
just ignore this. Person will probably stop coming to this site in a week or less
"
I know but people like this some times make me laugh, but this is just plane weird (Sorry Toybox)
#23 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Midnightist said:
"I agree with the other guy its unlikely its Wolverine because the bones are burnt even if he's dead his adamantium bones shouldn't turn black "
Wolverine's fighting Magneto and Magneto mite pull the Adamantium off "
But in a fight with Magneto how would he get burned?
#24 Posted by SUNMAN (8586 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @SUNMAN said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Toybox said:
....? "
"
I know but people like this some times make me laugh, but this is just plane weird (Sorry Toybox) "
I know what you mean. I think someone posted something similar to this in another thread as well a while ago.

Why this was not in the Green Hornet Thread I have no idea, but I will say unless they turn the Green Hornet into a comedy it will not be good with Seth Rogen
#25 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk said:
" I call Daken!!!!! "
No daken in ultimate 
#26 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Midnightist said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Midnightist said:
"

Magneto could take the Adimantium off and the Logan get burned...really I don't know, the person is probably Magneto or Wolverine that what I think
#27 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Midnightist said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Midnightist said:
"
Magneto could take the Adimantium off and the Logan get burned...really I don't know, the person is probably Magneto or Wolverine that what I think "
Eh maybe but honestly I thinking its Wolverine even less cause with the way healing factors have been written these days I think Wolverine can survive that since the bones are still there just a theory though
#28 Posted by adoggez1 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

the date on the poster is the date ultimatum issue 5 comes out

#29 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Midnightist said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Midnightist said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Midnightist said:
"
Magneto could take the Adimantium off and the Logan get burned...really I don't know, the person is probably Magneto or Wolverine that what I think "
Eh maybe but honestly I thinking its Wolverine even less cause with the way healing factors have been written these days I think Wolverine can survive that since the bones are still there just a theory though
"
I haven't even been buying these issues lately so who knows
#30 Posted by DEGRAAF (8422 posts) - - Show Bio

what universe is this in

#31 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
"

what universe is this in

"
Ultimate
#32 Posted by DEGRAAF (8422 posts) - - Show Bio

thats what i thought but the last thing i heard about in ultiamte with wolverine was him vs hulk

#33 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
"thats what i thought but the last thing i heard about in ultiamte with wolverine was him vs hulk "

No Caption Provided

#34 Posted by badog (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Its gotta be wolverine, everyone else there are the people who are in the final battle and the only person missing is wolverine and wolverine was in the other one!!!! i like the idea that he might tear his adamantiam out, that could be interesting...

#35 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

but  that looks like the ultimate versions of these heroes, not the normal marvel univese

#36 Posted by Shipwreck (119 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess... Piotr. Who would people really be upset over lossing for two teams to be upset? Poitr.

#37 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio

@badog said:

"Its gotta be wolverine, everyone else there are the people who are in the final battle and the only person missing is wolverine and wolverine was in the other one!!!! i like the idea that he might tear his adamantiam out, that could be interesting..."

My thoughts as well

@glforthewin said:

"but  that looks like the ultimate versions of these heroes, not the normal marvel univese "

This is the Ultimate U

#38 Posted by dan1509 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent really followed Ultimate universe but could it be Cap?

#39 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@dan1509 said:
"I havent really followed Ultimate universe but could it be Cap? "
No since he's in Ultimate Aevngers, they probably didn't put him in the image so that people will wonder and buy the book just to find out
#40 Posted by Vindellavon (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, God. Can this get any worse?

#41 Posted by Shadowstep (3050 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what will happen to the old Ultimate Universe now that it's pretty much screwed? Ah, I bet The Living Tribunal will probably just destroy it and replace it with The Ultimate Comics Universe. He almost did that to Earth-616...you know destroy it and replace it with The Ultimate Universe. But She-Hulk convinced him not to! Thank God...

No Caption Provided

#42 Posted by Toybox (7 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN: wow dude way to be rude, i've been coming to this site for like 6 months lurking and i made a mistake on my first post because i was signing up my bad.
#43 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that thinks Storm lopks smokin in that picture?

#44 Posted by Vindellavon (451 posts) - - Show Bio
@dan1509 said:
"I havent really followed Ultimate universe but could it be Cap? "

Nope. that's eiter one of the deceased from the blown up Institute, or Wolverine. I have a feeling it's Wolverine.
#45 Posted by DH69 (4324 posts) - - Show Bio

OH GOD! THEY KILLED STAN LEE!!!

#46 Posted by Vindellavon (451 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"OH GOD! THEY KILLED STAN LEE!!! "

Nah, that geezer isn't kicking it till he's appeared in at least thirty Marvel live action films.
#47 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate promos where everyone starts guessing who it is....there's always someone who is convinced that it's someone that it couldn't possibly be

#48 Posted by Vindellavon (451 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"I hate promos where everyone starts guessing who it is....there's always someone who is convinced that it's someone that it couldn't possibly be "

... Piotr? Dude, you just broke my heart.
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
#49 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19151 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on Magneto

#50 Posted by Bergquist (794 posts) - - Show Bio

its wolverine

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.