Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Is it weird that I draw Tigra as more cat-like than humanoid?

SangHellE56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By SangHellE56

From the view of anyone working at Marvel as of 2017, they probably would think it's weird. Kind of ironic in that when she was first created, she actually did lean towards a more feline appearance.

I dunno, I mean if I were Joe Quesada I wouldn't be so close minded. As a matter of fact, I'm going to show some of my fan art of her to some Marvel artists next convention I go to. Not looking for work; I just want to see how they'd really react. Hopefully, they don't call me a furry in the usual negative context.

By "more cat-like," I mean with the face, snout, nose and eyes of a feline creature. Me? I don't think it's weird, but from a professional comic industry standpoint, it is. That's not right. Still, I could be wrong. I'll just have to wait and see come Comic Con.

Any thoughts? I might post some of my Tigra art later on today.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.