Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Infinity or Hunger?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Been flicking through these summer specials and can't decide which one to go for. As a Surfer fan, I'm drawn towards Hunger, but I also like Black Bolt and he has a good piece in Infinity. What do you reckon is likely to be the best read?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2 SC  Moderator

Well the Infinity issue that comes with digital copy includes a really good Silver Surfer story too. Its really well illustrated and a nice Surfer story. Its Infinity: Against the Tide.

I'd recommend Infinity. You get both characters you like, its bigger as well, plus in main continuity (Hunger does have 616 Galactus but is Ultimates otherwise)

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Infinity

dbatdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity since Thanos will be trashing the universe again.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should cross them and have Infinite Hunger!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Infinity.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Bezza

Yep, I'm veering towards Infinity. I need to read a Thanos story, since I got back into comics, I've heard how powerful he is and need to see it first hand!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.