Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Cosmic Thread

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
    Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now, as much as I'd like to post this video into an already existing thread, I just can't. theres too many Side stories and tie ins  involved that dividing it simply cannot be done. So without further ado, i bring to you, the destruction of time and space as we know it (from the marvel universe)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360
    Guardians Of Galaxy #11

By:   Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Paul Pelletier, Clint Langley
    Type:  Comics
    Genres:  Superhero
    Series:  Guardians of the Galaxy
    Publisher:  Marvel Comics
    Pub. Date:  March 11, 2009
    Availability:  Pre-Order
    UPC:  75960606410601111

Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING Penciled by WESLEY CRAIG Covers by DAVID YARDIN Issue #11 King Variant by TBA If Captain Marvel is no more, how is he here? With War of Kings about to explode across the galaxy, two of the Guardians face death itself! Drax and Quasar journey beyond the veil of life in a desperate quest to find Moondragon. But what is waiting for them on the other side, and will it ever let them return? It's a double shot of cosmic horror - that plants the seeds for where GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is heading next! 32 PGS.(each)/Rated T+ ...$2.99 (each)

Link

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Was there a Ghost Rider in an issue of GoG? I read that somewhere, did'nt know if it was true.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360
    Meanstreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Meanstreak

The first GOTG was a pretty cool read back in the day. I haven't picked up the new one, but I might give it a try.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By warlock360

Please do so, it's great

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.