Follow

Marvel Zombies

Story arc »

When a zombie plague came from above, the Avengers arrived on the scene to end the crisis. With their infection the people of Earth-2149 stood no chance, as the entire world became engulfed by the plague.

Your version of marvel zombies

slothex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By slothex

What would you like to see. Who would be zombie and who wouldn't be a zombie, what would happen and how/ who would live who wouldn;t

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, I would want to see Beast survive as a zombie. Like, he would be more beastial so it would be cool. Actually, I'd also like yo see Wolfsbane as a zombie. I heard that they made a marvel werewolves, but I'm not sure....

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rotten gun

i'd love to see a zombie blade and zombie batman. i would have liked to see the punisher last longer... he suits running around blowing the $#!t out of them. and its in the final of the marvel zombies-army of darkness series where ash is transported to another dimension where the heroes are wherewolves rather than zombies... pretty funny

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I NEED Those comics!!!!

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rotten gun

its only on the last page but its funny

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Mr Immortal should lead the Great Lakes Non-Zombies. If he gets infected he can just kill himself and return to life uninfected.

Who else should be on that team...? Vision, Dead Girl, Machine Man, Mercury, Terror Inc and Blazing Skull. None of those should be able to be turned into zombies.

maldicion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By maldicion

there should be a spawn & carnage zombie......and even apacolypse(x men for those who dont know).....that would be badass...and what about a zombified demon....such as zombie violator!!!

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By The Mighty Thor

maldicion says:

"there should be a spawn & carnage zombie......and even apacolypse(x men for those who dont know).....that would be badass...and what about a zombified demon....such as zombie violator!!!"

the carnage zombie won't last long though

maldicion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By maldicion

maybe...not sure...i would ;like to see a zombie version of my favorite spawn enemy...The Curse!!...part machine..and with all his cybernetic minions...

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rotten gun

fesak says:

"Mr Immortal should lead the Great Lakes Non-Zombies. If he gets infected he can just kill himself and return to life uninfected. Who else should be on that team...? Vision, Dead Girl, Machine Man, Mercury, Terror Inc and Blazing Skull. None of those should be able to be turned into zombies. "

yeah i felt the same way about alot of the characters who shouldn't be infected, but they made it clear in the marvel zombies vs army of darkness series that it isn't the undead zombie virus that we are used to, its extraterrestrial so could not be beaten via magic and can infect any superhero regardless of their physical or non physical make up

slothex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slothex

I would have the livng: Wolverine, Punisher, Fanbtastic four, Blade, Vison, Immortalman, Ghost Rider, Gambit, Hawkeye (die), Dr. Doom, Bullseye, Collosus, Shadowcat, Deadpool, Winter Soldier, Shocker, Kraven (die), Pyro, Unus,Swordsman (Die), Dr. Strange, Blob (die), Elektra (Die), Juggernaut, nick fury (die), Black widow, 4 Shield agents (died)

It would be like a group of hereos and villians trying to stop the zombies. At one point marvel zombies would face vampires.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i'd like to see thor not as a zombie and then he fight the other zombies

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

Wow "your version" is branching out. Although I must warn you my legal team informs me I retain all rights of use and any profit accrued under this banner. Game on.
    Post Edited:2007-09-12 19:31:19

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sling Shot says:

"Wow "your version" is branching out. Although I must warn you my legal team informs me I retain all rights of use and any prophet accrued under this banner. Game on."

wha?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'd love to see Venom as a Zombie and he should've lasted longer. I'd also like to see Magneto as a Zombie and Sentry. Maybe even Thanos

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

I would like. For the marvel zombie's not to exist at all. >:'D

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'd love to see Venom as a Zombie and he should've lasted longer. I'd also like to see Magneto as a Zombie and Sentry. Maybe even Thanos"

sentry was and venom couldn't lasted longer cause he needs a living host to survive and plus he was shot through the chest by cosmic spidy

Nightelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nightelf

jla. simple as that!

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Hulkbuster

Ok how about this:

Non-Zombies: Wolverine(later turned into zombie) Punisher, Blade, Hawkeye, Collosus, Cyclops(later turned),Gambit, Cap, Luke Cage

Zombies: Hulk, Sentry, Deadpool, Beast, Wolfsbane, Winter Soilder, Doc Strange(raise an army of undead 'canon fodder') Bullseye, Nightcrawler, Iron Man

This way its gritty you know

sentient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sentient

non zombies psylocke echo elektra

zombies viper silversable and black widow

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By batpool

Anyone with a healing factor should stay a "non" zombie. The healing factor should kill the zombie virus.

the a atar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the a atar

i would like to see some humans taking refuge to Olympus and Asgard and in this universe Zeus and Odin are already dead and their power are lost not he rited to Thor and Hercules. Zombies attack these dimensions and slaughter the most. then the remaining armies of Olympus and Asgard attack earth with the uninfected super heroes.

uninfected: hulk (has different powers), some x-men mostly young ones, doc doom, punisher, namor and some atleateans, bullseye,spider-man, magneto,sinister six... (all of these are given weapons like mjnoir)

notable infected:Heralds of Galactus,fantastic four, thunderbolts, avengers.

Which side will win???

SolthesunGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SolthesunGod

I think it'd be cool to see how things would turn out in really 60s, 80, and 90s characters would have fared since we already kinda saw how the 70s characters would have gotten on.

Buckethead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Buckethead

it would be cool if some charecters that were mutated like man thing,get mutated more from the disease.like spidey would be a man spider,venom would turn into some wierd thing or hulk could get even mader.theres all kinds of wierd reactions that could happen to certain charecters.

Avatar image for the_iron_spider
    The Iron Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Iron Spider

i think that cap america, iron man, hulk, thor, magneto, dr. doom, xavier, silver surfer, deadpool, ghost rider, quarter of the avengers, dr. strange, and quarter of the x-men(such as colossus, nightcrawler, shadowcat, and rogue), adam, should be uninfected

The infected would be: Giant Man, Wasp, Luke Cage, Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Wolverine, three quarters of x-men(such as cyclops, psylocke, storm, gambit, jubilee, and quicksilver for magneto), hawkeye, daredevil, black panther, sentry, war machine, juggernaut, mystique, nova, phoenix, and Thanos himself.

Galactus would come later to see them fighting against each other and decides to assemble the divine powers to meet to discuss about the situation, seeing that Thanos had faller under their virus influence. Galactus sends Silver Surfer to help the uninfected to fight against the infected.

However, there is a catch. One of the entities of the universe, oblivion, becomes infected of the virus and joins the infected.

Thats all i got for now...

vermin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vermin

I Think that ayone that has a healing factor or is a Undead,God and iron man should survive and punisher should survive.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Bookman

I think Punisher should've been the oly survviver. He should've gone Punisher Kills the Entire Marvel Universe style.

nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nd4
    Bookman said:
    "I think Punisher should've been the oly survviver. He should've gone Punisher Kills the Entire Marvel Universe style."

Cereal Heroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cereal Heroes

If you're a Marvel Zombies fan, please have a look here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120289066099&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002

at my Ebay auction for the Marvel Milestones Zombie Spider-Man and Mary Jane Statue signed by Arthur Suydam! It's starting way less than retail and Mr. Suydam gave me the impression it was the only one he's ever signed! Thanks either way..and I think I'd most like to see all the various cereal mascots like the Trix Rabbit and Tony the Tiger as zombies..but I'm just odd like that. Comic wise, a Modok zombie is a good way to go.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pixelized

dazzler doesn't get turned

fireknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fireknight

ghost rider, spiderman, magneto, quick sliver, dazzler, daredevil, doom, night crawler,  don't die and everyone else i wish the best luck and spidey's wife his aunt to ld but good luck to you others

Typhoonclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Typhoonclaw

I believe cap shouldn't have been infected   I would have liked to have  seen him, Winter Soldier,  Punisher,  Blade, Ghost Rider hold a bunker For about 32 days when the zombies overrun the bunker winter soldier tries to hold them with an m4 but cannot and gets infected but blade slices his head off but gets his arm bitten and turns punisher and cap make it to a helicopter when the zombies knock ghost rider over the side of a cliff he doesn't get infected but cap and punisher's copter crashes into a canyon neither are infected but they die in the crash. bodies get incinerated but are uninfectable.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By Sparda

When Silver Surfer comes down to Earth, he kills all of the Zombies easily.

The story ends there.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34  Edited By Erik

I like that it is using only has-been characters and unknowns from the Initiative. It is also a way to cut out the fat. Would like to see some skrully zombies. I think someone should be immune to the virus. A healer or a regenerator.

wolvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By wolvie

Any body with healing abilities should stay normal and I would kill to see Jar Jar Binks As A Zombie it would be friggn' hilarius

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad62b7fdcdca
    deactivated-5ad62b7fdcdca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would like to see carnage zombie

TheChosenO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheChosenO
    me46375

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1. Ghost rider wouldn't be a zombie cause he's a demon. He doesn't get infected with viruses.

#2. Wolverine wouldn't be infected cause his healing factor kills all sicknesses.

But other than that... Iron man wouldn't be smart enough to get into his suit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.