Follow

Marvel Zombies

Story arc »

When a zombie plague came from above, the Avengers arrived on the scene to end the crisis. With their infection the people of Earth-2149 stood no chance, as the entire world became engulfed by the plague.

Marvel Zombie Movie

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

Does any one think it be a good Idea?? My friend and I where discussing how this would be a good idea. It would show most of marvels heroes. Give the people who don't really read comics a good idea. It be interesting till they eat galactus and surfer who aren't made of flesh.

Besides those things it be a really interesting storyline as well as some vicious fights seen. We can all agree a surfer fighting, or a Sentry fighting seen would be vicious on the big screen right?

Thats just out thoughts does anybody agree it be a good movie?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Think about it people would love to see spiderman, hulk, wolverine and captain america as zombies lol. Then when they bring sentry into it that be an even bigger wow. This would probably be as much as a challenge as dbz in a way.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Last_Guardian

i think it wold be too hard to make that movie and only like marvel fans that read comics would go see it..i don't tihnk it would make that much money cause people wont really know who all the characters that appear there are...if they make it, it would be pretty half assed.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

No. I have had enough zombie movies. Zombie movies suck! Plus the critics would hate it.
    Post Edited:2008-03-25 18:28:28

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"No. I have had enough zombie movies. Zombie movies suck! "

Not when its heroes turning to villains fighting. I don't mean the crappy ones where they can be killed with a simply gun shot wound to the head.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Not when its heroes turning to villains fighting. I don't mean the crappy ones where they can be killed with a simply gun shot wound to the head."

The critics would bombard the movie like there's no tommorrow. They hate zombie movies, and they don't like comic book movies. Put the two together and the rating would be zero stars!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By danhimself

the only way this movie would be good if it was animated straight to dvd and zombie movies are awesome thank you

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By Last_Guardian

Dreadnaught says:

"zee crusher says:
    "Dreadnaught says:

Not when its heroes turning to villains fighting. I don't mean the crappy ones where they can be killed with a simply gun shot wound to the head."

The critics would bombard the movie like there's no tommorrow. They hate zombie movies, and they don't like comic book movies. Put the two together and the rating would be zero stars!"

who gives a damn about the critics..u telling me you didn't like planet terror? from grindhouse? wow

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Guess your right.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    "zee crusher says:
    "Dreadnaught says:

The critics would bombard the movie like there's no tommorrow. They hate zombie movies, and they don't like comic book movies. Put the two together and the rating would be zero stars!"

who gives a damn about the critics..u telling me you didn't like planet terror? from grindhouse? wow"

Nope. Aliens make a much better villain.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

waits for crazed fan's response and brings shotgun

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

It could work. Marvel has made some real great movies so far. Why not give a Marvel Zombie movie a shot in a few years. Let Rob Zombie direct just for kicks. That would be awesome

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By King_Saturn

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
    "It could work. Marvel has made some real great movies so far. Why not give a Marvel Zombie movie a shot in a few years. Let Rob Zombie direct just for kicks. That would be awesome"
    A marvel zombies movie would something totally new and never done before. Seeing some well known heroes as zombies would be something nobody wants to pass up. Especially seeing sentry as a zombie come to earth and start infecting every one that would be so vicious."

No Question

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"It could work. Marvel has made some real great movies so far. Why not give a Marvel Zombie movie a shot in a few years. Let Rob Zombie direct just for kicks. That would be awesome"

A marvel zombies movie would something totally new and never done before. Seeing some well known heroes as zombies would be something nobody wants to pass up. Especially seeing sentry as a zombie come to earth and start infecting every one that would be so vicious.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

Lol. They should just cut the avengers movie and make this. The avengers one would take to much time for people to get it anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.