Marvel Team Up

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Seriously, I loved this book growing up.  

It was one of my favorite titles and I loved seeing heroes team up that you wouldn't normally see together. I remember one issue in particular where Captain America & Spidey teamed up against the Scorpion (Gargan when he was bad ass).  

I know the market is oversaturated with books these days but surely the old MTU has a spot somewhere? It could be a book for characters who aren't currently involved with any teams or for characters that are just stuck in comic limbo. Bring it back Marvel!
    Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
    Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Didn't they already bring that back as Deadpool Team-up?  It's staring Deadpool now instead of Spidey, but otherwise pretty much the same thing that Marvel Team-up and Marvel Two-in-one used to be.  Two-in-one starred the Thing and he was teammed up with different guys just like Spider-man in Marvel Team-up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UGH. Ughpool.
    Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
    Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Jake Fury:
    Yeah, I know.  I'm not a fan either, but he's the current "golden boy" at Marvel so he's the focus.  If anyone wants a Marvel Team-up like book though, it's your only current option.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Black Lantern Mar-vell: 

I'd much rather see a revolving series with different characters in each issue. I don't really care for Deadpool but there is some great potentail in a team up book for him. I just don't want to see him in every issue.  

I want some random, different team ups. People you'd never think of teaming up.
    Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6  Edited By Meteorite

There was a 2004 series of Marvel Team-Up I believe, as well as Ultimate Marvel Team-Up.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

The classic Team Up's have always been a personal favorite of mine, i still collect them from time to time.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

marvel team up was one of the first comics i ever read

Nicodemus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Nicodemus

I have a bunch of classic Marvel Team Up! Those books were great reads! Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel meets Spider-man for the first time in MTU. Definitely should bring it back, but with Spidey not the main character. Always make it random and don't limited it to heroes teaming with heroes or villains with villains. Mix it up a bit, after all, there's more depth to these characters these days. Punisher and the Hand. Or the Blob and famine, the apocalypse horse man!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.