Follow

Marvel NOW!

Concept » Marvel NOW! appears in 413 issues.

Marvel NOW! is a Marvel relaunch that began in October 2012. It brought some major changes to the Marvel Universe and launched many new ongoing series from some of the biggest names in the business.

All New X-Men

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By scuzz2.0

Does anyone else think this series sounds like a gimmick? it's kind of a cool idea for a 4 or 6 issue mini but how the hell will it sustain an ongoing series?

how long can you keep the originals in the present without seriously fucking with continuity? although it is Bendis so he might not give a shit. maybe them being "here" will create an alternate reality of some kind. what bothers me most is i know they probably wont even mention the continuity aspect of it. in the first issue the current team will be like "i don't remember this ever happening" or even worse "yes, this did happen but we swore an oath to never ever speak of it until now" which is moving into some serious eye rolling territory.

this is supposed to be the new x-men flagship. i mean seriously, i cant believe they cancelled Uncanny for this bullshit.

aaunderoath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By aaunderoath

I agree the classic team being in the present shouldn't be the entire run. Maybe like the first few arcs to do something like remind cyclops or iceman or beast what being an X-Man was about.

nerd217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By nerd217

From what I hear about Marvel Now it gonna F**K everything up. I may just stop getting new Marvel comics and just get old back issues. Sad face.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By evilvegeta74

Sounds like a good idea.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#5  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

I agree.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.