A historic comic series dating all the way back to 1939! Featuring the Human Torch, the Sub-Mariner and more, this one’s sure to thrill any Marvel comic buff!
- The Human Torch - (Burgos) The Human Torch is watching a car race, when a driver loses control and crashes. He attempts to save the driver but is too late. When more cars catch on fire he notices an airplane flying by. The police arrive and he is arrested for starting the fires, but escapes to find the real killers.
- The Angel - (Gustavson) Jane Framan is in Hong Kong to track down a treasure using a map she has. The map is said to be cursed. Within minutes of her arrival in Hong Kong, Framan's rickshaw is attacked by a man with a knife. Before she is stabbed, a man who was tailing her saves her. Her savior turns out to be The Angel who keeps on eye on her as she continues her hunt for the Smithsonian.
- The Sub-Mariner - (Everett) First using a stolen biplane and then swimming, Namor reaches New York City. In the harbor he's sucked into a pipe and bursts out in the city's powerhouse where he begins to wreak havoc from the start. After destroying the place he continues a rampage through New York, destroying property and killing people. Nothing seems to be able to stop him.
- - (Anders) The Masked Raider goes undercover to help a sheriff take out an outlaw stronghold.
- - (Lauretta) Mining engineer Perry Wade is caught up in events when a war breaks out while he's visiting the nation of Attainia on business.
- - (Cooke / Mazoujian) a text story about the Angel fighting a war-mongers on a bombing raid over Poland.
- - (unknown) Ka-Zar encounters two new enemies, Bardak the ape, and Tupat the mad elephant.
- - (Wood) a page of single panel gag strips.
- - (Thompson) a page of single panel gag strips.