Follow

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Concept » Marvel Cinematic Universe appears in 146 issues.

Marvel's superhero movie continuity that is shared between several major character franchises.

Who should be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Poll Who should be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3? (13 votes)

Moondragon (Drax's supposedly dead daughter) 54%
    Mr. Knife: J'Son (Ravager Leader) 8%
    Corruptor (Rhomann Dey's evil brother) 8%
    Magus (Adam Warlock's evil psyche) 31%
    Korvac 23%
    Hollywood (Wonder Man) 8%
    Slaughter Lords 0%
    Grim Reaper (Hollywood's evil brother) 8%
    Black Order 15%
    Nova (Richard Rider) 69%
    Quasar 38%
    Victoria of Spartax 15%
    Major Victory 8%
    Phyla-Vell 31%
    Count Bligh 8%

I know this seems like a lot of characters but I'm hoping some of them will get their moment to shine in the Infinity War movie like Magus, Grim Reaper and the Black Order.

• 
    RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magus would probably be Thanos' opposing rival for obtaining the Infinity Gauntlet but Grim Reaper would be effective as a servant of Thanos but I still wish Red Skull would make a comeback since he was transported to the farthest reaches of the galaxy.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think having both Adam Warlock and Magus in the same movie when introducing both characters would be a bit much. I definitely wanna see Nova and I wish Victoria of Spartax but after the absolute garbage twist of Ego being Star-lord's father, I doubt the Spartax Empire will play as significant of a role as it should.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kundelar: Gunn could imply that J'son has fallen out of favor with the Spartax empire and the crown went to Victoria. J'son and his Slaughter Lords could be a rival Ravager Group. I will admit they kinda watered down Ego' s power. For example, when Nebula was shooting at Gamora, couldn't Ego feel the wave of blasts hitting his surface or for that matter wouldn't he have eyes everywhere. Ego would have found out that Gamora discovered his children's mass grave site.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.