What's gonna happen with MCU's Adam Warlock?

#1 Edited by Richubs (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

We got him at the end of GOTG2.

People kind of forgot about him completely and I haven't heard of him for a long time.

I'm not a comic reader and I don't really know a lot about him but why do you think is gonna happen with him?

I'm guessing they added Thor to the Guardians because they needed someone of his level for Adar Warlock. Thor will fend off the main threat (Adam) long enough to get others time to bring him or his evil plan to a full stop.

#2 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

Expectation Thor vs Warlock 10 min long fight in sapce

Reality Either marvel gonna turn him a little bit funny character or he will be heavily nerfed not that i am complaining but still

#3 Posted by Diesani (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol the gay pedo director (who somehow got his job and support back) doesn't know how to showcase power, look at the nigh featless Gamora, Drax, Nebula. And his one high tier battle sucked, those constant 5 second snippets of Ego vs Starlord were wack.

Expect a hammy Adam Warlock

#4 Posted by Richubs (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@diesani:

Gamora took an explosion to the face and it did no damage.

Same for Nebula.

Drax has an excellent blunt force fear of slamming through the trees.

Not saying he's the best one out there in terms of power levels but he's not that bad.

He's great with characters an that is important.

#5 Edited by Emanresu_20 (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Gunn would be the one person go do Characters just in regards to their power. Adam vs Thor should be fun.

#6 Posted by JefferydeDucke (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@diesani: how is he a pedo, making jokes doesn’t make you a pedo

#7 Posted by Diesani (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@jefferydeducke: Stfu undercover pedophile bast*rd. Dumb*ss outted yourself, no normal person defends a pedo by going "it wuz just a joke" have fun

#8 Posted by LuminousHydra (650 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably be a wisewrack character who competes with Drax on who can make the most poop jokes. Quite a shadow of his comic self.

I dont trust Gunn to portray comic characters faithfully at all. He should have been essential to defeating Thanos. What a waste.

#9 Edited by JefferydeDucke (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@diesani: how am I a pedophile and how does someone making a “pedophilic”joke make them someone who touches kids. You need to learn definitions , it’ll help u in the future and life. Good luck in the future

#10 Posted by Diesani (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@jefferydeducke: You sound like a moron. What faggot makes jokes about pedophilia, not Jerold Fogle subway meme but some sick shit about touching little boys. Stfu it's not justifiable because frankly only people like you think about it and defend it. "Akikikiki" not replying anymore.

Go worship and defend Bryan Singer too. Bye.

#11 Posted by kgb725 (19197 posts) - - Show Bio

@diesani said:

@jefferydeducke: You sound like a moron. What faggot makes jokes about pedophilia, not Jerold Fogle subway meme but some sick shit about touching little boys. Stfu it's not justifiable because frankly only people like you think about it and defend it. "Akikikiki" not replying anymore.

Go worship and defend Bryan Singer too. Bye.

Have you never heard of Dark Humor ? Guys like Anthont jeselnik, Daniel Tosh , Carlin , etc. Excelled at it

#12 Posted by JefferydeDucke (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@diesani: back up your claims. How am I a pedo and how do jokes confirm he touches kids physically. You should prob spend more time finding arguments then swearing

#13 Posted by DJudgment (380 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably be a wisewrack character who competes with Drax on who can make the most poop jokes. Quite a shadow of his comic self.

I dont trust Gunn to portray comic characters faithfully at all. He should have been essential to defeating Thanos. What a waste.

Indeed. I was heavily disappointed with the tease at the end of guardians, only for him to never show up against Thanos, i complete misdirect and waste of an amazing and essential character for this story arc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.