Follow

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Concept » Marvel Cinematic Universe appears in 146 issues.

Marvel's superhero movie continuity that is shared between several major character franchises.

The Black Order (MCU) Respect Thread

• 62 results
    jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kevd4wg: I know. The suit is damaged but T'challa doesn't seem bothered.

Anyways we should probably stop spamming this thread with black panther stuff.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 anthp2000  Moderator

Finally working on the HD gifs today.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@anthp2000: Didn't realize you created a respect thread for the Black Order, Nice work man. Am a bit disappointing the way some of them where killed off.

Where would you rank Maw in the tiering list?

Monsoon1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bravo

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decided to post all of the profiles for the Black Order here:

https://www.marvel.com/characters/cull-obsidian/on-screen

"Cull Obsidian possesses extraordinary super human strength. At one point, after Hulk attacks Thanos, Cull tries to intervene, obviously spotting Hulk as a monster he thinks he can defeat in a fight. Ebony Maw holds Cull back though, allowing Thanos the honor of victory."

"Though not tested by Hulk, Cull is strong enough to withstand most of Iron Man’s nanotech suit weaponry, Black Panther’s kinetic energy punch, and punches from Bruce Banner while Banner wears the the Hulkbuster 2.0 armor."

Cull is basically confirmed to be Hulk Level.

https://www.marvel.com/characters/ebony-maw/on-screen

"Ebony Maw has powerful and destructive telekinetic abilities, capable of manipulating all objects within his vicinity to an impressive and extreme degree, even molding their respective shapes to fit his specific needs."

"This telekinetic ability also enables Maw to levitate off the ground—and, in a sense, fly—making Maw one of the trickiest Children of Thanos to defeat. It gives him the extraordinary edge he needs to best Earth’s Super Heroes in his quest for Earth-bound Infinity Stones."

"Maw is also an adept torturer and interrogator, using language and voice, as well as a vast knowledge of the most painful ways to extract information."

https://www.marvel.com/characters/proxima-midnight/on-screen

"Proxima is such a skilled and sinister fighting machine that she is able to go toe-to-toe with adversaries who have super human abilities and powers, using just her combat training and her three-pronged spear. Proxima’s strength and superior skills in death dealing make her one of the most feared foes in the galaxy."

"Proxima’s hefty javelin can impale from near or far. It is also capable of shooting out blasts of energy. Proxima is able to summon it back to her hand, even when someone as strong as Steve Rogers is grasping it."

https://www.marvel.com/characters/corvus-glaive/on-screen

"Though Corvus may prefer to sneak up from behind his foes to end the fight quickly and decisively, he can still hold his own with the likes of Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Captain America. Corvus is quick enough to keep up with heroes who can fly at fast speeds and is strong enough to overpower (and almost kill) Captain America."

"It is Corvus’ mysterious weapon, a staff with a large curved blade at the end, that he uses to deal the most damage. It can absorb and block energy attacks as well as penetrate vibranium—which Corvus does when he stabs Vision, twice, in the chest. Though neither blow kills Vision, the subsequent wound severely incapacitates the living android, taking away his ability to phase or recover easily."

"Corvus’ staff is also strong enough to be used as a method of ripping the Mind Stone off of Vision’s forehead. Corvus never succeeds in his attempt due to interruptions, but it is clear he believes his weapon can do the job."

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 anthp2000  Moderator

@joker567892: Exceptional my guy! I'll make sure to add those once I update.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: You're welcome, I'll see if I can find more for then in the Visual Dictionary, if I can I'll get back to you.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rebake

I'd like to add Ebony Maw helping to replicate Pym Particles. I felt like he was smarter than was shown in IW, but now it's confirmed that he's a genius.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 anthp2000  Moderator

@rebake: Yeah that was a massive intelligence/scientific showing. I'm pretty sure the Russos called him a genius himself for that?

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet:

No Caption Provided

That's a crazy amount of rubble that Maw's just casually controlling there, not to mention the rock he's levitating under himself.

Anyone wanna do a calc?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.