All of these are from the same source: https://twitter.com/DefiantInsideMe
(I'm not saying these are true, but many of them sound very likely.)
- Marvel is developing a "Young Allies" TV Series, possibly as a "Runaways" spinoff.
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) will enter the MCU soon. Actresses Kaya Scoledario, Shailene Woodley and Dakota Johnson are being considered for that role.
- The X-Men in the MCU will be socially relevant rather than just a bunch of colorful people fighting bad guys.
- Marvel will have lots of diversity going forward, and there are plans to include Miles Morales, Kamala Khan, America Chavez and Riri Williams in films and shows.
- The Sonyverse will remain completely separate. That means Venom, Carnage, Black Cat, Kraven, Morbius, Silver Sable, etc. are off-limits to the MCU.
- Marvel will have an R-Rated brand for movies and shows that will still be part of the MCU, similar to Marvel Comics' "MAX" imprint. Black Widow could start it, and the rumored Blade and Moon Knight projects could factor into it. Deadpool will also likely be a part of this. In addition, this could be a way to bring back Netflix characters like Daredevil and Punisher.
- Marvel has plans to use the Inhumans again. This will either be the same cast being used in a different show or film, or perhaps a total reboot, which means we could finally get that cancelled Inhumans film we were supposed to get last year.
- All X-Men films will be cancelled, except for New Mutants and Dark Phoenix. New Mutants could go straight to Disney+, but will have no MCU connection.
- Marvel plans to introduce at least a few Fox characters in the Black Widow movie.
- Namor will debut in the Fantastic Four MCU movie and start out as a villain before becoming a hero.
- Deadpool will be integrated into the MCU, but he will not be changed at all. That means he will remain R-Rated.
- A Hulk solo movie is off the table, and Mark Ruffalo's contract may sadly end soon. She-Hulk and/or Amadeus Cho could replace Bruce Banner in the MCU.
- Marvel plans to use Fox actors like McAvoy and Fassbender a chance in the MCU, but to play new characters rather than the ones they already played.
- Marvel is considering a Young Avengers movie, and is looking at Asa Butterfield for the role of Wiccan and Rome Flynn for Patriot.
- The Black Widow movie will feature Sebastian Stan's Winter Soldier and Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye, and Olivia Wilde has been cast in an undisclosed role.
- The Eternals will debut in 2020, and Marvel has quietly cast Trevor Donovan and Eva Green in unknown roles.
- The Fantastic Four will debut in Far From Home via a last-minute cameo and get their own movie in 2021. Josh Duhamel, Dave Annable and John Krasinski are considered for the role of Reed Richards while Rosamund Pike, Teresa Palmer and of course Emily Blunt are in contention for the role of Sue Storm.
- Norman Osborn will be introduce to the MCU through an appearance in Spider-Man: Far From Home. Actors being considered are Matthew McConaughey, Eric Bana and Oscar Isaac.
- Starting in 2020, X-Men will be inserted into the MCU. Professor X will appear in Doctor Strange 2, Storm will appear in Black Panther 2 and Cyclops will appear in Spider-Man 3.
- Storm's origin will be very similar to Black Panther's, and as stated before she will appear in Black Panther 2.
- Female characters will be VERY important after Captain Marvel.
- Jeremy Irvine and Luke Benward are being considered for Scott Summers/Cyclops.
- The Wolverine series will be titled "Weapon X: An X-Men Series", and will explain the origins of mutants in the MCU. It will focus partially on a young Logan in the 1940s/50s, with one episode even involving Captain America. Omega Red will be the main antagonist. Jason Ritter and Sam Worthington are among the many actors being considered. (Though the role will likely go to someone much younger than either of them.)
- Rick Jones and Mar-Vell are in Captain Marvel. Hunter Parrish is playing Rick Jones and Travis Van Winkle is playing Mar-Vell.
- Miles Morales will enter the MCU soon. Dante Brown is playing him, and he could cameo in Far From Home.
All in all, a lot to possibly look forward to. What are your thoughts?