Follow

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Concept » Marvel Cinematic Universe appears in 146 issues.

Marvel's superhero movie continuity that is shared between several major character franchises.

Black Widow 2 future and leak

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

It turns out that there will be a future for black widow despite her standalone film coming soon. It turns out the sequel will introduce Daredevil as a supporting character. I'm curious as to how Page, Nelson and Murdock Law Firm will become entangled with a spy like Natasha.

MCU Leak: ‘Black Widow 2’ Is Coming With Daredevil

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/mcu-leak-black-widow-2-is-coming-with-daredevil.html/

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea48b09caace
    deactivated-5ea48b09caace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was hoping for Matt to show up in Spider-Man 3.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zezima: that would make sense in order to protect Pete's rights or from criminal elements they share in common. My theory is Pete and Aunt May would have to be moved to a secure location while Pete borrows a SHIELD face disguise and assumes the identity of Ben Reilly so he can continue to go to midtown and maintain contact with his friends. This would be a great chance to introduce Kraven and Chsneleon who will push Pete to maximum both psychologically and physically. They will drive him to the point that his identity Peter Parker is no more and there is only Spider-man.

Avatar image for chicago_bastard
    chicago_bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't consider this rumour very reliable tbh

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yeah, “Cheatsheet” starts a lot of rumors

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03: thanks for the heads up but we can dream can't we?

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anthp2000  Moderator

I don't know if I'm buying this. For one, it's unlikely that they're already planning a sequel. In fact I didn't even get the idea that BW will be more than a standalone to just move forward with new material, introduce new heroes and make the OG Avengers like Widow legacy characters - probably use Yelena in this case. I also don't know if they're willing to bring back Daredevil so soon given the shoes they'd have to fill after Cox's series. And for another, I doubt Johansson is sticking around in the MCU for so long.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0a98eca9fdf
    deactivated-5e0a98eca9fdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would rather have DD be in the next Spider-Man movie because it will fit better.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RavenVice01

@zombiekiller999: u have a point but peter doesnt really need a lawyer. he needs chameleon. if Chameleon can pose as anybody then maybe he can have everyone scratching their heads: who really is spider-man? kraven, chameleon and maybe rhino would be the perfect foes for the next movie.

With a She-Hulk series on the rise, Daredevil could make a nice segway back into the MCU along with Jessica Jones. Luke Cage and Iron Fist should make their comeback as heroes for hire on Hulu

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0a98eca9fdf
    deactivated-5e0a98eca9fdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: oh that's actually a pretty good idea. sorry, I just get a little defensive when it comes to Black Widow and i don't want DD (even though I like) in the black widow movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.