Editor and Design Director:
Sage of Marvel Age:
- Craig Anderson, Adam Blaustein, Bob Budiansky, Bobbie Chase
- Daniel Chichester, Margaret Clark, Don Daley, Tom DeFalco
- Jo Duffy, Danny Fingeroth, Archie Goodwin, Mark Gruenwald
- Bob Harras, Larry Hama, Laura Hitchcock, Sid Jacobson
- Terry Kavanagh, Ralph Macchio, Howard Mackie
- Rosemary McCormick-Lowry, Al Milgrom, Ann Nocenti, Jim Owsley
- Carl Potts, Pat Redding, Joanne Spaldo & David Wahl
- Mark Alexander, Jose Marzon & Mark McKenna
Art Production Coordinator:
- Paul Becton, Pat Brosseau, Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella
- Hector Collazo, Rich DuFour, Dawn Geiger, Veronica Lawlor
- Michael Maier, Rick Parker, Bill Oakley & Bill Vallely
- Christina Aurilla, Lynn Cohen & Sue Flaxman
Rights and Permissions Editor:
Director of Specialty Sales:
Direct Sales Manager Administrative:
Assistant Promotions Manager for Direct Sales:
Inside Front Cover: Credits
Pages 1-5: "Coming Attractions"
Pages 6-7: "More Coming Attractions"
Page 8: "Newswatch"
Pages 9-11: "Behind the Lines"
Pages 13-14: "The Mutant Report: The X-Men Versus the Fantastic Four" by Bill Slavicsek.
Page 15: "Stan's Soapbox"
Pages 16-17: "Hembeck" by Fred Hembeck.
Pages 18-21: "The Comet Man Cometh" by Bill Slavicsek.
Pages 22-23: "Star Spotlight: Animax" by Sandy Hausler.
Page 24: "New Talent Department" featuring Terry Tidwell by Sholly Fisch.
Pages 25-26: artwork by Terry Tidwell.
Pages 27-29: "The Marvel Age 1973 (Part II)" by Sholly Fisch.
Pages 30-32: "Bippity Boppity Boo"
Inside Back Cover: Ad for "Strikeforce: Morituri"
Back Cover: "A Special Team-up Starring... Star-Lord and Forbush-Man" scripted by Jim Salicrup, penciled and inked by Ron Zalme.