Follow

Martian Manhunter

Character » Martian Manhunter appears in 3662 issues.

Sole survivor of the Martian people, J'onn J'onzz was teleported to Earth decades ago by Dr. Saul Erdel. Since then, he has adopted Earth as his new home, playing many roles over his time with humanity: detective, secret agent, explorer, and even a founding member of the Justice League.

origins

sumafatrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sumafatrider

ok so martian man hunter was stranded on earth and thats the reason why he couldnt go back,but the dude can fly out of space so i dont get it???

if i coud rewrite the origins and the abilities origins of the martian manhhunter i would,this is mine,

THE ORIGINS OF MARTIAN MANHUNTER

jonz lived in a city on mars the greatest city in its continent,unlike their ancesters modern martian have evolved for thousands of years and developed mind reading,telekinesis and shape shifting.

They are highly advanced but choose to be in one with the nature of their planet,their city structure seemed like they were not made by intelligent beings(explaining why mars looks like a desert not a deserted civilization) in contrast their counter part the white martians almost destroyed their planet 10000 years ago but they were defeated by the green martians in a great war, the remaining white martians were locked up in cryogenic prison.Matians have traveled to earth(like the comics say who also inspired the pyramids)

Martians can live longer hundereds of years,they have their meta physical practices called 0123456, like meditation which sharpens their ability( like prayer but no religious).It is said that the most discipline and strongest of the martian can live longer,and older martian also developes superstrenght and flight after hundred of years of 0123456 practice,

jonz was young and starting his life,he married the love of his life and had a family,he was highly intelligent which allowed him to rise through the ranks faster than most to became one of the greatest detectives in all of the states on planet mars ,he was also well versed in the martian technology of the time,he mastered 0123456 very early gaining some ability which only the elders had like flight,every thing in jonz life was going perfectly it seemed like he had everything.But unlike him his brother was the opposite underachiver and was always jealous of jonz,his brother was just as smart but was psycotic,since they were children jonz always protected his younger brother from the punishment of his any crimes until one day he mind raped a martian woman and was punised by being locked in a cryogenic prison,but he out smarted the guards andunlocked the prison accidently opening the prison of the powerfull and dangerous white martians.

Jonz brother hated his fellow green martians as much as the white martians did.He developed a biological weapon which weakened most of the green martians with a new disease so he would become better than all martians including his brother jonz.But still unknow to him and all other green martian,the white martian were preparing to wipe out the green martians.

When the white martian sensed the GM were weak they unleashed their vegeance and killed almost all of the GM,untill Jonz brother activate a weapon which wiped out almost all living thing on mars in an attempt to save himself.His brother how ever survived too and had to watch his family being burned alive in the chaos.

This trauma seeing his family being burned alive damaged him psycological forever whenever he sees fire he becomes paralysed,For years he wondered the planes of mars alone now a desert planet,he completely lost his mind and for hundred of years untill one day he saw something that reminded him of his family and who he was.He sat down and decided to get better after years of mental break down,he started to meditate and went to a state of 0123456.

400 years later still in his state of 0123456 an earth scientist accidently teleports him to earth(you all know what happens next),jonz now better saw chance to live again as an earthling started to wonder the planet and develope his ability for years

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, i am a foreigner so excuse my english

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

There isn't anything to go back too. He's built a life here on earth as well.

sumafatrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sumafatrider

there are alot of things not explained about the martian,

why did such powerful beings not rule the solar system or the galaxy even?????

i tried to explain this by their war with the white martians,they have been in a war because of different ideaology WM wanted to rule GM wanted to live in harmony also after the war they were tired and didnt want more conflicts,

plus there powers, if every one is as powerful as jonz,even their war would destroy planets,i tried to explain this by saying not everyone can get to that level in needs to be developed and few of them can get that powerful, like jonz who is gifted

seriously there are alot of questions to be answer

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@sumafatrider said:

there are alot of things not explained about the martian,

why did such powerful beings not rule the solar system or the galaxy even?????

i tried to explain this by their war with the white martians,they have been in a war because of different ideaology WM wanted to rule GM wanted to live in harmony also after the war they were tired and didnt want more conflicts,

The Green Martians arnt a tyrannical race. why would they want to rule the galaxy? and what war are you talkin about?

plus there powers, if every one is as powerful as jonz,even their war would destroy planets,i tried to explain this by saying not everyone can get to that level in needs to be developed and few of them can get that powerful, like jonz who is gifted

Not everyone is s powerful as J'onn. J'onn IS gifted.

seriously there are alot of questions to be answer

like what?

sumafatrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sumafatrider

oh ok not every martian is aspowerfull as jonn that makes sense i mean he helped supes pull a planet imagine all his race being as powerfull ,at least kryptonians had the red sun

i have a problem with his weakness being fire though i mean its every where so he couldfly into space but he is affraid of suns,i wished it was a psychologicl thing not a real weakness

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jobbernos

@sumafatrider said:

oh ok not every martian is aspowerfull as jonn that makes sense i mean he helped supes pull a planet imagine all his race being as powerfull ,at least kryptonians had the red sun

i have a problem with his weakness being fire though i mean its every where so he couldfly into space but he is affraid of suns,i wished it was a psychologicl thing not a real weakness

i agree.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.