Follow

Marauders

Team » Marauders appears in 739 issues.

The Marauders are most well known as a group of henchmen for Mr Sinister, assembled by Gambit. They are responsible for the slaughter of the Morlocks. The name has also been co-opted by Kitty Pryde for her X-Men squad, charged with protecting the Krakoan gates around the world.

Possible heroic marauders

KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KingHellion

With all the batches of clones Sinister has, does anyone else find it odd there hasn't been any heroic maruaders, I, for one, would love to see a heroic Scalphunter. Does Sinister add in some sort of code or something to ensure the Marauders loyalty?
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

I would like current Scalphunter to try a turn at hero... him and Forge on the same team would be badass... i like Vertigo too... like to see her go legit as well. 

KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KingHellion

Maybe an all-Native American X-team: Scalphunter, Forge, Moonstar, Warpath. Throw in Tom Corsi and Sharon Freidlander too.
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By karrob
    @SC said:
    " I would like current Scalphunter to try a turn at hero... him and Forge on the same team would be badass... i like Vertigo too... like to see her go legit as well.  "
    Same here...Is Forge dead?
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @KingHellion said:
    " Maybe an all-Native American X-team: Scalphunter, Forge, Moonstar, Warpath. Throw in Tom Corsi and Sharon Freidlander too. "

Cool idea! Hotamintanio! Can we include Hotamintanio? He might be around Ares in power level... 
    KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingHellion

No offense, but I have no clue who that is.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @karrob said:
    " @SC said:
    " I would like current Scalphunter to try a turn at hero... him and Forge on the same team would be badass... i like Vertigo too... like to see her go legit as well.  "
    Same here...Is Forge dead? "

Sadly yes, well, it happened off panel, and no body was found. So depends. Its implied he is dead, but 1. He was an X-Man. B. He is a pretty deus ex machina character (teleporting belt, check), and 3. or C. This is Marvel, and its been around 3 years, and thats about prime time for reviving... lol
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By karrob
    @SC said:
    " @karrob said:
    " @SC said:
    Same here...Is Forge dead? "
     Sadly yes, well, it happened off panel, and no body was found. So depends. Its implied he is dead, but 1. He was an X-Man. B. He is a pretty deus ex machina character (teleporting belt, check), and 3. or C. This is Marvel, and its been around 3 years, and thats about prime time for reviving... lol "
    Yeah that is about right
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @KingHellion said:
    " Maybe an all-Native American X-team: Scalphunter, Forge, Moonstar, Warpath. Throw in Tom Corsi and Sharon Freidlander too. "
    Forge & Sharon are dead :(
    KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KingHellion

I knew Forge supposedly died in Astonishing X-men, but didnt know Sharon did as well. I just got back into comics during the X-men arc, Guided by the light and Ive been playing catch up.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @KingHellion said:

No offense, but I have no clue who that is.

Oh lol... I just noticed this... he is the god or war. Cheyenne god of war... sorry for late reply, I didn't see your reply that time. 
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Kairan1979

Scalphunter as a hero could be interesting.

Ex-Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I kind of wanna see Riptide join the X-Men, get a mohawk, and then fight with Storm (don't ship it).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.