Follow

Man-Thing

Character » Man-Thing appears in 848 issues.

Man-Thing is a powerful swamp creature and guardian of the Nexus of all Realities. He was once human and turned himself into a monster as a last act of defense and a way too avoid his serum falling in the wrong hands.

Ultimate Man-Thing

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amazingoctus

I have recently got my hands onan ultimate marvel team up and it featured Man-Thing and he was only shown for a short amount of time but I was amazed. I think he could have been fairly intelligent, and definitely should have his own series so that we can see all this froms abilities.
    bamaboykmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By bamaboykmb

Cool 

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Video_Martian

I don't read Ultimate Comics (well, ever since the original Ultimate Spider-Man anyway), but showing Man-Thing more in the Ultimate universe would be great, he should be used more often. It would also be cool if they brought back Ultimate Marvel Team-Up as an ongoing...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.