Jesse Eisenberg should be Jimmy Olsen.

#1 Posted by Ace20XD6 (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody else think Jesse Eisenberg would make a great, or at least better, Jimmy Olsen or Toy Maker in the upcoming sequel?

#2 Edited by RDClip (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Jimmy is happy-go-lucky and always energetic. Even if we are typecasting Jesse as 'that actor who plays awkward teenagers', then the answer is still no.

#3 Posted by kidchipotle (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

Nope. Jimmy is happy-go-lucky and always energetic. Even if we are typecasting Jesse as 'that actor who plays awkward teenagers', then the answer is still no.

#4 Posted by Ace20XD6 (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip: He still looks and sounds young, wouldn't it be easier to pull off Toy Maker than Lex Luthor.

#5 Posted by RDClip (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ace20xd6 said:

@rdclip: He still looks and sounds young, wouldn't it be easier to pull off Toy Maker than Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor was never a young man?

This is a new take on the Superman mythos. Henry Cavill wasn't trying to ape Chris Reeve. Jesse Eisengerg shouldn't try to ape Gene Hackman or Clancy Brown.

Avatar image for transformers1024
#6 Posted by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

Once you mention it, yea! I could easily see him pulling off a great Jimmy Olson.

#7 Edited by Ace20XD6 (270 posts) - - Show Bio

After I think about if they go the Mad Scientist route of Lex Luthor for a movie I think Eisenberg would also make a great Toy Maker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.