Follow

Majin Buu

Character » Majin Buu appears in 145 issues.

An entity as old as the universe itself, Majin Buu has spent his time between periods of chaotic destruction and slumber. Used by Bibidi, who grew to fear the uncontrollable monster, after attacking the Supreme Kais, (absorbing two, killing one,) he was rendered docile enough to be sealed and sent to planet Earth. Years later, Bibidi's clone, Babidi unleashes the fearsome creature on the universe once again.

Does Kid Buu From DragonBall Z has limitless Power?

Avatar image for youngman_logan96
    youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By youngman_logan96

Was Just watching The season 9 again and was thinking that goku even at super saiyan 3 wasnt able to do shit to buu at that time,goku was running out of energy but kid buu was not showing any sign of running out of power,he kind of had unlimited potential,consider it energy based attacks or brute strength,but goku said he woudl've killed buu at beginning if he didnt fool around ,and kid buu had insane regeneration so does his regeneration keep restoring his power ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if he has limitless power, he wouldn't need to sleep.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: im just asking i dont know myself,goku went all out with his best attacks,but he destroyed almost 3 planets in less than hour without getting exhausted and he slept jus for a few mins ,goku woke him up

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: kid buu has a high ki capacity. scouter readings on kid buu in one of the dragonball games reveal that he's at least 1 billion. while that data may not be canon, it's a high amount of power so he can literally do all that destruction and regeneration and restore himself instantly by just sleeping.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: so his regeneration helps him ? even if he has fatigue toxins his regeneration might be getting rid of fatigue ,well these guys sure do destroy planets like its puncturing a football or something,destroy the planet ahh its easy lol

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: i do not know if regeneration helps him but regeneration in dbz uses ki like it did to piccolo.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: exactly here is what is diffrent,piccolo cannot instantly regenerate and piccolo cant regenerate if he is blown to pieces but this guy just doesnt run out of power,though i think you need something or someone stronger to kill him,but i guess his potential is virtually limitless

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: kid buu isn't limitless. he just has a high ki capacity that he can do all that so easily. plus the fact that he practically restores his ki by sleeping given that he slept when goku and vegeta were arguing on who goes first to fight. if he didn't sleep at that moment, kid buu would actually have been more believable to have limitless potential.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: i agree,i said virtually limitless,and that sleep of his was only 5 mins,that is why i said virtually limitless,i agree with you he is not having incalculable power but fast restoration and its insane to restore power at planet busting level in jus 5 mins

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@youngman_logan96: If I recall right, the fat buu didn't show any signs of fatigue either. He just.. ran out of energy. Seems to be their system.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#11 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Fat buu also took a nap after he built his house.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe..

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@youngman_logan96:

Think of it like Captain America and his Super Solider serum. No Fatigue so he doesn't get tired difference is Kid buu and pin point all his tiredness per say intro what point and doesn't get tired across the match like other characters like Goku and Vegeta.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His regeneration allows him to always come back.He has unlimited Ki not stamina but it is high.Thats why SSJ3 Goku had a lot of trouble.Of course that transformation had a lot of strain but his regeneration keeps him in.You need to overload his regeneration to put him down for example:Kid Buu fighting Good Buu,Ultimate Gohan vs Super Buu,etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.