Did He Die Too Early?

#1 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone besides me think he should have lived longer in the series and if yes, which Exile do you think should have died in his stead?

its T-Bird for me

#2 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio

no one reads the Exiles?

#3 Posted by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah..I would've liked to see him in action more...I tihnk instead of having Mystiq and Psylocke join the team...they should've kept him...but if someone haaad to die you can't say T-Bird he did die..I would say Nocturne...

#4 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"yeah..I would've liked to see him in action more...I tihnk instead of having Mystiq and Psylocke join the team...they should've kept him...but if someone haaad to die you can't say T-Bird he did die..I would say Nocturne... "

I meant who would have taken his place dying in the second issue

#5 Posted by Leliel (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Well even if he is dead the Exiles has offer us a new version of him exactly the same as he was before

#6 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (638 posts) - - Show Bio

He shouldn't of died, I mean we never explored who he was in depth.

#7 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

He was created to die. His death immediately established the immensity of the situations the Exiles would be put into. He was given the same amount of backstory as the other original members, and I think this was important in establishing how out of their depths they all were. He was immensely powerful, but that meant nothing in the end, since he and the others made the wrong decision in who they sought out to lead them in their first mission. It also helped to explain why Blink was the natural leader of the team. And while his death may seem premature, he did not die in vain. It also made them realize how cryptic the messages from the Tallus could be, and hence how careful they had to be in deciphering them. It also established that there would be a rotating cast in the book, because death meant death. Finality. No coming back. Until they discovered the Crystal Palace, but that was much later in the series.

#8 Edited by OldIdiotAccount (4910 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He Was My Favorite Exile. And Morph Should Have Died.

#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (27615 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He Was My Favorite Exile. And Morph Should Have Died.

I don't think they'll kill Morph. Who was going to replace him as a comic relief? Beak? Now that's a character that shouldn't have joined Exiles at all.

As for Magnus, it's oblivous he was created to die.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.