Follow

Magneto

Character » Magneto appears in 5894 issues.

Among the most powerful, recognizable, and infamous mutants to inhabit the planet Earth, Magneto was the X-Men's first major nemesis. Now known as a revolutionist and terrorist, Magneto has fought for the X-Men as many times as he’s been against them.

Trial of Magneto

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They'll probably bring back Wanda as a mutant

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

I hope that’s really the case. I hope they show Billy in some manner that’s not cover art, I want to see the demiurge’s reaction to a love one’s “death”.

If they do bring her back as a mutant they definitely need to re-establish and FINALLY confirm whether or not Billy and Tommy are mutants as well.

Also, I hope this does end in that mutant island getting burned to the ground. Mystique or Wiccan I hope you come in clutch.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Koays

I think Rachel's sexy as hell

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: On this day we will remember you chose to speak facts and facts you do so speak.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: 😂😂😂 Obviously I am referring to Wanda when she was alive. At her Sexiest , Know other Marvel Woman can match her.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demiurgekaplan: Why do you want to see Krakoa destroyed Lol. I'm hoping Pietro , Wanda , Tommy and maybe billy if he's available , live on the island with Mags as mutants.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have my own conspiracy therories involving the Resurrections and Wanda being reverted to a mutant again.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@godlyshinigami: They not reviving my good sis Blindfold just cause they don’t want a dumb secret to be revealed. I hope Mystique or Onslaught burn the place to the ground. #JusticeForBlindfold #DestinyLivesMatter

However if the house of magnus is reunited. I could overlook it. Maybe. Perhaps.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: Oh….okay.

I think Magneto may have planned for Wanda to become a mutant. Whether Wanda was on-board or not is unimportant details to my point. (Maybe Someone else got to it before he did, which is why there is so much questioning about whether he did so or not) Point being, with Wanda dead, it becomes more than an issue of Magneto killing a “human” on Krakoa. (Or whatever Wanda is considered as) It becomes an issue of what the protocol is for killing human superheroes who are vital. Obviously for cases like Sabertooth, the Five can’t resurrect them because Cerebro does not have their information backed up.

I’d surmise Wanda would be different though because for the longest time, she was thought of as a mutant. So, her mental info might be backed up, as well as her genetic info by Sinister. Thus, they can move forward with the original plan, which is the Five altering Wanda’s DNA to truly be a pure mutant.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Free my girl blindfold, she died for the mutants' sins and so that they could have a future.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't no way exodus won't kill Wanda after she's ressurected, maybe even delete her memory files on cerebero.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Lol let him try and see what happens. That island would have one less omega level mutant.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: I mean Exodus can try but I don't think Mags is gonna let that happen Lol

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Have you read it yet? There's a theory about Mystique but I don't want to spoil.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you read it yet? There's a theory about Mystique but I don't want to spoil.

I've read issue 1 and I already hate the council for not wanting to ressurect Wanda.

Please lets hear the mystique theory

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By imquentin

@godlyshinigami: Ok so you remember that SWORD issue where Wanda met Erik and all that father daughter moment right?

No Caption Provided

It says 3:17 a.m. but...

No Caption Provided

According to Sage she died at 2:56 a.m. which means she was not the one who went to see Erik. Since Mystique is the only shapeshifter here she is the obvious culprit but she is not the killer, she is the murder associate because the cause of death is supernatural magnetization. Also given the killer was someone who Wanda trusted, I think Lorna and Raven did it.

Edit: About the resurrection thing Ororo lost my respect.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@imquentin: Good theory , although I don't get what lorna's motive would be though? , I get raven but not lorna. Although TBH it could just be an editorial mistake Lol

About the resurrection thing Ororo lost my respect.

Yeah that was weird , I assumed Strom would be one of the ones who wanted her ressurected.

Anyway no matter what happens by the end of all this the Maximoff family needs to come together and all those stupid rectons need to be resolved , because good lord do I miss that family

No Caption Provided
    KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished reading it. It was nice. I actually didn't hate most of the X-Factor characters mostly because, Tini Howard wasn't writing them.

The council deciding not to resurrect Wanda wasn't surprising to me, but I expected a more even split in

votes in favor of her being resurrected, with maybe Charles having to be the tie breaker.

Also, storms' you aren't the most powerful mutant on this council comment, had my eyebrows reaching escape velocity.

All in all perfectly good issue. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this series

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.