Follow

Magneto

Character » Magneto appears in 5894 issues.

Among the most powerful, recognizable, and infamous mutants to inhabit the planet Earth, Magneto was the X-Men's first major nemesis. Now known as a revolutionist and terrorist, Magneto has fought for the X-Men as many times as he’s been against them.

Do you prefer Magneto a Hero or a Villain?

• 58 results
    lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

anti hero these days I rather him be an anti hero the im a grey villain so im a great villain was starting to get old

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By M3th

I prefer Magneto as a Anti-Hero tHan a Anti-Villain. MetH isn't a fan of villains. However, Anti-Villains are ok.

June'sVeryOwn

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@powerherc: This post sums up my thoughts about Megneto perfectly.

SasuSaku434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like Stan Lee said, Magneto isn't the villain. I find him the most interesting not as a hero or as a villain, bit as a well-written character. Magneto does what Magneto thinks is right, always stays true to his character. He does not revolve around the hero unlike the villains, and he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty unlike the heroes. I like Magneto as Magneto, but I repeat, like Stan Lee said, he is not the villain.

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto sought to redeem himself in the late 80s, he helped earth's heroes save the universe from the beyonder. Unfortunately, the idiot squad called the avengers chose to ruin his hopes for forgiveness.

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris claremont made magneto a very sympathetic character in the late 80s, establishing him as a benevolent anti hero. Unfortunately the marvel bean counters and writers in the 90s ruined that storyline. The xmen books don't sell like they used too, and the demonizing of magneto may be one of the reasons why.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
    bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Anti-Villain

Johan1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Johan1963

As a villain of course.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.