Follow

Magik

Character » Magik appears in 3391 issues.

The younger sister of Colossus. Illyana Rasputin is a mutant teleporter, a sorceress, and the ruler of Limbo, who is currently a member of Storm's team of mutants residing in the "Jean Grey Institute for Higher Learning".

Her and Lady Gaga

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is it just me or does Magik reminds you of Lady Gaga? I am pretty sure I am not the only one. I mean no offense, Magik and Gaga are both awesome people. It would be cool if Gaga did a performance or a song or music video based on Illyana. Some people think that Lady Gaga worships the devil or her music has demonic influences, which is not true. However, Magik and Gaga kind of look alike appearance wise, they are eccentric, and they can do crazy stuff...............most of the time. Also, in Gaga's music videos like "You and I" and "Alejandro", one of her main themes in the songs are torture. Also in "You and I", there was a symbolism with her chasing after an ice cream truck and there was a man with no teeth holding a doll and Gaga broke down crying. According to her, this symbolized the destruction of her childhood and the rest of the video shows her being tortured in a barn in the middle of a farm. This reminded me of Illyana's time in Limbo. Belasco claimed he loved her and wouldn't harm her but he lied and kept torturing her, stealing her soul and at the same time Illyana saw the deaths of her brother and his friends. She grew up quickly, went from a 6 year old to a 13 year old. So in other words, she lost her childhood. Do you all think the same thing?

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, bro. Dazzler is the Mutant Lady Gaga, and years from now when a new pop sensation comes out with a new style that sets a tone for a generation, Dazzler will too. She was always meant to reflect the current culture.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaga kind of looks like Wolverine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.