Follow

Magic

Concept » Magic appears in 9428 issues.

Magic is a term utilized to describe a wide variety of supernatural sources of power. Notable users include Zatara, Zatanna, Doctor Strange, and Doctor Fate.

Pulling a rabbit out of a hat, what could go wrong?

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

Edited By The Poet  Moderator

Of all the tricks a magican can do it is the most famous, the most simplisitic. However, if you ever see a proformence of a magician (which admittibly I'm not) you will find it is hardly done.

You would think that one little action ("nothing up my sleeve, Pressto!") would be simple. However, while it is in the sense simple, there might have some unforeseen consiquences of doing such a trick. For example, the animal rights people would (and will) huant you, and the fact that after wards you might have a mess in the hat.
     The actual trick is done with smoke and mirrors, that is if the smoke is carcol dust and the mirror is a black hat.

So, after all, what could possiblly go wrong? well, "nothing up my sleeve....PRESSTO!!!"

No Caption Provided
    Mr.Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Mr.Q
    I don't think the animal rights people would be on this anymore than they would for anything Sigfreid and Roy do with those tigers. but yes it is hardly done. possibly because it is such a cliche. like how some music shops don't let customers play Stairway to Heaven.
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jotham

Rabbits are kind of a pain.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Kairan1979

What could go wrong? Watch Pixar's short movie Presto.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

boy this blog brings me back...I wrote it admittedly to do that blog making quest...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.