Follow

Madrox

Character » Madrox appears in 1785 issues.

Jamie Madrox, also known as Multiple Man, is a mutant with the ability to create duplicates of himself through physical contact. These "dupes" can later be reabsorbed, along with all of their memories and experiences. Best known for his X-Factor history, he recently rejoined the newly reformed X-Corporation.

Who hates the M?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6db392de0cb
    deactivated-5d6db392de0cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I always thought the storyline with Madrox and Layla going into Bishops future was stupid, and kinda weak...

Anyways, what I hated even more is that they got the M tattoos on their eyes. Does anyone else hate this? I love both characters, but the M ruins their look for me, and it was so contrived. The ink bonds to their genetics so it even shows up in the past?? What?

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jordama

X-Factor 218
    X-Factor 218

Layla was brought back from the future which is why she still has it. Madrox has always merged with the dupes and kind of taken the damage to a certain extent, so having the tattoo be with him is actually staying withing continuity. 

I like the M's they make both characters a little more distinct. I could actually tell that this was Layla because of the M. Plus I think it makes them a little darker, a battle scar on their face. 
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

I thought it was an interesting twist for them both... and I've grown so used to them that most of the time I don't even notice it :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

It was actually one of my favorite stories of the two of them. 

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah I don't mind. After Bishop went all evil and stuff I like that they've given the burden to someone else.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

I have no problem with it. I liked that story too.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I liked it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.