Follow

Madrox

Character » Madrox appears in 1792 issues.

Jamie Madrox, also known as Multiple Man, is a mutant with the ability to create duplicates of himself through physical contact. These "dupes" can later be reabsorbed, along with all of their memories and experiences. Best known for his X-Factor history, he recently rejoined the newly reformed X-Corporation.

Dose Multiple Man Murder his Dupes ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was hopping someone can help me with this. Dose Madrox Murder a Dupe every time he obsorbs them back ?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

I wouldn't say it's murder. It's more like re-emerging one self. For example, T-1000's liquid form re-emerges back into it's full form after being shot into frozen pieces by T-800.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

his current line of thinking is that it's possible that he's pulling his dupes from alternate realities right as they're about to die

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@danhimself said:

his current line of thinking is that it's possible that he's pulling his dupes from alternate realities right as they're about to die

Oh I see ?... Ok I think I asked this before but what happens to Madrox's Dupes if they die ? Do you have to barry them like reglier people, Do they turn to energy on fade away, What happens to them ? In that case what would happen if the real Madrox were to die ? Would all the other Dupes go to ?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@danhimself said:

Oh I see ?... Ok I think I asked this before but what happens to Madrox's Dupes if they die ? Do you have to barry them like reglier people, Do they turn to energy on fade away, What happens to them ? In that case what would happen if the real Madrox were to die ? Would all the other Dupes go to ?

I'm guessing that they bury them or something along those lines...I don't think he can absorb them after they die

Nolim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nolim

Judging by rogue dupes, he at least murders whatever life changing decisions they have made.

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Watcherg6

No

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Sean Madrox was basically a dupe or a child of a dupe then on Sean's page at marvel database it says deceased plus on the page it says...

First Appearance Appearance of Death

X-Factor Vol 3 #39

(March, 2009)

X-Factor Vol 3 #39

(March, 2009)

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah there is also DC's Duplicate Girl who basically has the same powers as Madrox.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.