User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5.0 stars 5.0 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

I Don't Believe It - They Actually Pulled It Off! 2

I have to admit I was really, really, really skeptical about this film. Reboots in general tend not to be good, and Mad Max is such a relic of it's time - the series with it's 70s Gas Crisis outlook was already starting to get dated by the time the third film, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome came out thirty years ago! Couple that with the withdrawal of Mel Gibson the actor behind the series' titular hero, the death of his replacement as Max, Heath Ledger, a seemingly endless series of writers and oth...

Mad Max 4: Fury Road 0

The first Mad Max film I ever saw was Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior, then Mad Max and then Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. I need to get this out of the way... there's a really, really dumb theory that Max in Fury Road is really... (groan)... the Feral Kid from Road Warrior... this doesn't make any sense due to the fact that the character himself said that he and the rest of the tribe went North to safety, grew to manhood and become the leader. So are these people trying to make it seem that the Fera...