Follow

Luke Cage

Character » Luke Cage appears in 3079 issues.

Luke Cage, wrongly convicted and unjustly imprisoned, was altered in a failed prison experiment that granted him unbreakable skin and superhuman strength. With his street smarts and unending determination to do right, he fights for the common man! He eventually married Jessica Jones and had a daughter with her.

What if Luke Cage dated Misty Knight?

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

Luke Cage could have dated Misty Knight. And Iron Fist could have dated Colleen Wing. What difference could it have made?

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@littlesmurf: Idk.... I really like Danny and Misty together, and Marvel really needs to put them back together.

But I wouldn't mind seeing it in an alternate universe (Danny and Colleen were dating in the Ultimate universe). However for the main universe I prefer them 4 to be friends (besides Danny and Misty as lovers). It's nice to see people who are close friends with the opposite gender without having to date or go out with them.

But speaking of love interests, I wish Luke was still with Claire Temple.

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: I agree about Luke and Claire. But I would have preferred Bill Foster (Black Goliath) with Claire. If Luke Cage dated Misty Knight in an alternate universe with Danny and Colleen together could things have been different? And if Luke dated Claire what could have been different for Jessica Jones story line?

I would loved to see the Bill and Claire be heroes together.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@littlesmurf: @martianmanhunterisbetterthancy:He briefly dated Misty when Rand was thought to be dead if I'm not mistaken. I honestly don't mind Misty with Sam, but that's just me. She was already around before Iron Fist debuted so not seeing them together really isn't a big deal for me.What I never understood is why Luke never went for Colleen Wing. LOL! I rather Luke be with anyone other than Jessica Jones though.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I never thought about it. Misty and Danny is just too good imo.

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@littlesmurf: @martianmanhunterisbetterthancy:He briefly dated Misty when Rand was thought to be dead if I'm not mistaken. I honestly don't mind Misty with Sam, but that's just me. She was already around before Iron Fist debuted so not seeing them together really isn't a big deal for me.What I never understood is why Luke never went for Colleen Wing. LOL! I rather Luke be with anyone other than Jessica Jones though.

Did he? I thought Luke and Misty were just friends and comforted each other over Danny's death, and Misty was dating some other guy. Luke's main love interests were always Claire Temple, Harmony Young and Jessica Jones (who I also don't like).

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: So if Danny and Colleen were dating in the Ultimate universe. And Luke and Misty dated in that same universe. Could Bill Foster and Claire Temple be together in that universe? And then become heroic duo that he shares the shape changing powers with her. And since you don't like Jessica with Luke, what about Scott Lang? They meet up in Heroes for Hire and then break up when she finds that she is pregnant. They could remain together and have their own baby.

Thoughts?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I dislike that Luke and Misty are together in the netflix show, it pretty much makes it impossible for Danny and Misty to be together which is a shame since they were the first interracial couple i comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.