Follow

Luke Cage

Character » Luke Cage appears in 3079 issues.

Luke Cage, wrongly convicted and unjustly imprisoned, was altered in a failed prison experiment that granted him unbreakable skin and superhuman strength. With his street smarts and unending determination to do right, he fights for the common man! He eventually married Jessica Jones and had a daughter with her.

How well does Luke Cage's skin protect his internal body parts?

xybernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xybernick

Is his muscle also a protector of his insides? Does his super-strength add to his protection? How about the toughness of his skin, is his skin hard? I couldn't imagine Jessica Jones would enjoy that, so I'm going to cross that one out. I just feel like the full extent of his unbreakable skin isn't entirely defined anywhere.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ms__omega

Its stated that adamantium is able to pierce his skin but as far as his internal organs go they are that of a normal humans as he has taken some damage that has hurt his internal organs and had to have emergency surgery to repair the damage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.