Follow

Lucifer Morningstar

Character » Lucifer Morningstar appears in 261 issues.

Once the most powerful and most beautiful of all angels in existence and one of two beings fictionally accredited with the creation of the DC Multiverse, Lucifer was sent by The Presence to rule over Hell after he rebelled. After governing Hell for more than 10 billion years, he left to look for a way out of predestination, to escape Yahweh's Great Plan.

The Second Series of Lucifer??

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
    Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Does anyone know whether Mike Carey is going to make another lucifer series? The first series ended with him going out of creation and into the Primal Monitor, but is there any chance that vertigo will bring him back, perhaps in another creation?

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By aquaman01

@baron_von_santa: @baron_von_santa: Unless it finished on a cliffhanger, I don't see why he would want to (haven't finished the series yet). Mind you, I am not against it, just if he was okay with it ending, he might not want to write Lucifer again.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

bump

i think lucifer morningstar's story ended perfectly no need to bring him back maybe carey can write about mazikeen (since she is the new light bringer now) or maybe mazikeen and him ended having a son and work a whole anti Christ story line. Other than that i see no reason to write another one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.