Follow

Lucifer Morningstar

Character » Lucifer Morningstar appears in 261 issues.

Once the most powerful and most beautiful of all angels in existence and one of two beings fictionally accredited with the creation of the DC Multiverse, Lucifer was sent by The Presence to rule over Hell after he rebelled. After governing Hell for more than 10 billion years, he left to look for a way out of predestination, to escape Yahweh's Great Plan.

Is new Lucifer even good and canon?

DieterMorinem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello,

I can't find this information, or even when i find something there is a lot of opposites...

Is Lucifer 2018 even worth reading? I read Lucifer from 2000 with The Sandman Presents 1999 and i really like it. It was weird sometimes, but i enjoyed it.
    Then i read 2015 that continuued the series (but it is not considered canon) and it was average. Good start, Lucifer with less power etc, but it was way to fast more weird stuff that i do not liked and to fast to end.

Now there is this 2018 and I do not even what happend.... I read only 3, but this is the worst i ever read. Is this even canon? Is this after 2000 series or not? Is it worth to read more? As of right now i just hate it for some reason. It is weird and stupid. There is nothing that indiceted it is after something. Mazikeen is once again talking in gibberish for no reason. They even used a last name from TV Series but it doesnt even look like the same universe just the name.

I liked the idea form old Lucifer, where he is not exacly evil, he helps do not lie and belives that it is all a plan of god. I also liked Lucifer from TV Series where he is more human, less power and wants to change and be forgiven but the comics from 2018 looks like garbage to me, can you change mi mind?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.