Follow

Long Beach Comic Con 2010

Concept » Long Beach Comic Con 2010 appears in 8 issues.

Long Beach Comic Con 2010: October 29 - 31, 2010 - Long Beach Convention Center

LBCC '10: "The Ethan Pose" - To: Ethan, From: Geo (sora_thekey)

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey
    No Caption Provided
    @Red L.A.M.P.: Ethan, In an attempt to do something "original" during my day at Long Beach I decided to take some pictures in your honor.

If you didn't know already, Ethan Lance has a signature pose for pictures (see below) which I like to call "The Ethan Pose". So I thought that it would be nice for people to enrich themselves in Red L.A.M.P.'s customs by posing the same way during Long Beach Comic Con '10. Of course not everybody could get the pose right but still it's the thought that counts.  

To: Ethan 

No Caption Provided

-- Geo ( sora_thekey ), long time user, blogger, wiki editor of the Whiskey Media Sites, and 24/7geek! 
    Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Decept-O

Yeah, doesn't look like many peeps were able to emulate the pose.  Although Lady Cobra Commander ( or whomever) doesn't look too bad trying......
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey
    @Decept-O: Yeah! Nothing like the original... Red L.A.M.P.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.