Follow

Loki

Character » Loki appears in 2202 issues.

Loki is the Jötunn/Asgardian God of Mischief and Prince of Lies, the adopted son of Odin and typically nemesis of his brother, Thor, as well as the adoptive brother to former Guardian of the Galaxy, Angela. Loki has schemed against Thor and Asgard for ages and his cosmic meddling led to the formation of the Avengers. Recently reincarnated, he decided to reform. Going on to protect the realms as the agent of Asgard, then as the sorcerer supreme, to defeating Laufey and becoming king of Jotunnheim.

Which Loki Do You Prefer

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Which version of Loki do you like the most, and why? Man, woman, or child? 

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult (man) Loki.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Loki9876

normal adult man loki

but teen loki is also cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Adult male

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By starrk_coyote

loki is a master Manipulative,so to me the female one is make more logical.

( I KNOW I AM GOING TO SOUND A BITE ANTI-WOMEN, BUT I AM NOT!,I AM JUST TELLING YOU MY POINT, I DO NOT THINK THAT WOMEN ARE STUPID, IF FACT I THINK THAT THEY ARE SMARTER THEN ANY OTHER MAN I MEET. )

think of it, to us the Average people and the real and comic work,lets be honest now, look down at women, and there for women must use other means that are not just of the Physical Nature. they may use the >.>.. large <,<....

resources, but other then that they must use their brain so they learn how to make things happen, how to make people do or say or take action of what they want to happen.

Krissyjump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Krissyjump

@starrk_coyote said:

loki is a master Manipulative,so to me the female one is make more logical.

( I KNOW I AM GOING TO SOUND A BITE ANTI-WOMEN, BUT I AM NOT!,I AM JUST TELLING YOU MY POINT, I DO NOT THINK THAT WOMEN ARE STUPID, IF FACT I THINK THAT THEY ARE SMARTER THEN ANY OTHER MAN I MEET. )

think of it, to us the Average people and the real and comic work,lets be honest now, look down at women, and there for women must use other means that are not just of the Physical Nature. they may use the >.>.. large <,<....

resources, but other then that they must use their brain so they learn how to make things happen, how to make people do or say or take action of what they want to happen.

Well I'm a girl and to be honest, I'd probably have to agree with you. Just from my own experiences and that of others I know, we get away with lies FAR easier, and it's just...simply easier to manipulate people (also kinda fun sometimes too).

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
    TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGodofThunder

I prefer the woman loki. A great villain and a sexy body, lol.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer male Loki maybe younger in his 20 looking but older in spirit. Also he can change form when ever so why is this even a topic but he should stay true to character and be the god of trouble making not evil.

So in spirit good but still out for a good time.

So kind of like Merlin when the king says why wont you listen to me and come when I ask. He says I walk my own way and do as I wish. Yet he still tried to do the right thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.